Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LG 27GN950 or Asus ROG XG27UQ

Hey guys,

in my last thread a few weeks ago, I needed help with choosing a new Monitor. It came down to the LG 27GN950.
But i now discovered the Asus ROG XG27UQ and wanted to ask, which one of those 2 is objectively the better one?
Both are 4k 144Hz Displays with DSC and 1ms. Both are, at least right now, around 850€ (and unavailable lol).

I couldnt find any difference between these two for now and therefore was wondering if i could just buy the one thats gets in stock first.

My goal is a good 4k 144Hz Display for mostly Singleplayer games (like CP2077, HZD, etc.).

Thanks in advance!

Remember: If you want me to see your reply - Quote me!

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.