Redragon M602 Best semi-ergo gaming mouse for the price?- New mouse Review

Helpful Tech Witch

I recently upgraded my falling apart Logitech M325, in which the scroll wheel had to be removed due to the constant ghost middle and side clicking. (you could move it to the side to go foward of backward on a tab). 

I now have a Redragon M602, which I bought the full RGB version, for $14.44 (US).

The redragon fits like a glove for my hand, almost like it was made for me. The logitech, however, needs me to stick my pinky up to not drag it on my desk. 

It also comes with a braded cable, something you don't see much for a sub 15$ mouse.

The logitech it wireless, so I cant compare quality.

The buttons are fairly clickey, which is nice, but the side buttons feel a bit loose.

The logitech is fairly mushy and quiet on clicks.

The glides work great on my mousepad (rubber bottom, got for like 4$ on amazon), but the Logitech hates the mousepad. 

Pluging it in, the rainbow Unicorn Vomit is default, but since I want to keep it that way, I just click through the buttons to check the settings. They are fine, but I like to make it as obnoxious as possible, so unicorn vomit it is.

The scroll wheel just demolishes the scroll wheel that the Logitech used to have, which didn't click, and just kept going if you used it. Which was unusable for gaming.

It is great for gaming, being very responsive. It glides great on the pad (once you take off the peels... oops), and the side buttons are nice when playing.

Overall I like it, but would probably get a better one once I build my new pc, but I Like it, I would suggest this mouse to anyone who wants one in the 15-20$ range.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

I recently upgraded my falling apart Logitech M325, in which the scroll wheel had to be removed due to the constant ghost middle and side clicking. (you could move it to the side to go foward of backward on a tab). 

I now have a Redragon M602, which I bought the full RGB version, for $14.44 (US).

The redragon fits like a glove for my hand, almost like it was made for me. The logitech, however, needs me to stick my pinky up to not drag it on my desk. 

It also comes with a braded cable, something you don't see much for a sub 15$ mouse.

The logitech it wireless, so I cant compare quality.

The buttons are fairly clickey, which is nice, but the side buttons feel a bit loose.

The logitech is fairly mushy and quiet on clicks.

The glides work great on my mousepad (rubber bottom, got for like 4$ on amazon), but the Logitech hates the mousepad. 

Pluging it in, the rainbow Unicorn Vomit is default, but since I want to keep it that way, I just click through the buttons to check the settings. They are fine, but I like to make it as obnoxious as possible, so unicorn vomit it is.

The scroll wheel just demolishes the scroll wheel that the Logitech used to have, which didn't click, and just kept going if you used it. Which was unusable for gaming.

It is great for gaming, being very responsive. It glides great on the pad (once you take off the peels... oops), and the side buttons are nice when playing.

Overall I like it, but would probably get a better one once I build my new pc, but I Like it, I would suggest this mouse to anyone who wants one in the 15-20$ range.

How do people make mice for so cheap lol

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Just now, Downkey said:

How do people make mice for so cheap lol

In the end a mouse is a very simple device that only needs to send button clicks and x and y axis movement. Which can be done with the cheapest of sensors and boards. You really don't need much to have a decent mouse.

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

In the end a mouse is a very simple device that only needs to send button clicks and x and y axis movement. Which can be done with the cheapest of sensors and boards. You really don't need much to have a decent mouse.

Well except money (for the end user to have it at least). Most mice cost in the 50$ range (40-60$), which is a bit much for what a mouse is.

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Well except money (for the end user to have it at least). Most mice cost in the 50$ range (40-60$), which is a bit much for what a mouse is.

I don't know where you are looking but most people never buy mice that are over 20€ here. Those things are by far the most sold mice.

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

I don't know where you are looking but most people never buy mice that are over 20€ here. Those things are by far the most sold mice.

Most sold is diffrent. BUt 10000 of amazon's 50000 are 40-50. Which is a pretty good chunch imho

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Most sold is diffrent. BUt 10000 of amazon's 50000 are 40-50. Which is a pretty good chunch imho

That is true I'm just coming from the perspective that the mice that are sold to the masses are just the very cheaply made ones as they are good enough for almost anyone and very cheap to make. Sure if you want a better mouse you tend to pay more and that is logical but for most people a ok entry level mouse is good enough :p.