Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question about selling graphics card

So i was thinking about upgrading my ASUS 2060 dual oc to 3060ti , i wanted to sell my 2060 but i kinda lost the box when moving out, i bought it for about $400, is it goin to affect its price so much? i used it for a year and only for gamingspacer.png

1 minute ago, vrytex said:

So i was thinking about upgrading my ASUS 2060 dual oc to 3060ti , i wanted to sell my 2060 but i kinda lost the box when moving out, i bought it for about $400, is it goin to affect its price so much? i used it for a year and only for gamingspacer.png

The 3060ti is only like 30% faster unless you are looking specifically for like minecraft ray tracing performance.

Most people on ebay don't have the box anyways.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

You don't need the box. If you need something to keep it in to sell, you could put it in your 3060 box, but that might make whoever's buying it disapointed.

2 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

The 3060ti is only like 30% faster unless you are looking specifically for like minecraft ray tracing performance.

Most people on ebay don't have the box anyways.

its faster than 2080 super and much cheaper, the 2080super goes like $800 - $850 in my country

Just now, vrytex said:

its faster than 2080 super and much cheaper, the 2080super goes like $800 - $850 in my country

What kind of monitor do you have? and what is your CPU?

It's just not like, going to be a ground breaking jump, and if it's not in stock right now, well there's always a future 3070

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

What kind of monitor do you have? and what is your CPU?

It's just not like, going to be a ground breaking jump, and if it's not in stock right now, well there's always a future 3070

i have lg 1440p 144hz monitor and a 3700x

Just now, vrytex said:

i have lg 1440p 144hz monitor and a 3700x

I suppose the 3070 is only like 10% better than the 3060ti

although there's always the RX 5700 XT in like janurary which should be in the same performance bracket, but may be more price competitive.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

I suppose the 3070 is only like 10% better than the 3060ti

although there's always the RX 5700 XT in like janurary which should be in the same performance bracket, but may be more price competitive.

im looking forward to use ray tracing cause i have several games that support it

Just now, vrytex said:

im looking forward to use ray tracing cause i have several games that support it

Although.....if the RX 6700 XT* is decent, nvidia may drop out a 3060 or 3060 super too.

Spoiler

Without the box it should sell like a $10-20 less.

that's why i always keep my boxes intact like the day i bought it.

Ryzen 2600 @ 4ghz | Radeon RX580 | 32gb HyperX 3200mhz | 500gb Samsung PM981a | 5 TB HDD | Corsair CX450

8 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Without the box it should sell like a $10-20 less.

that's why i always keep my boxes intact like the day i bought it.

wait only $20 less? isnt the box includes the warranty?

10 minutes ago, vrytex said:

wait only $20 less? isnt the box includes the warranty?

yeah $20 is just how much i would deduct from a similar priced used parts.

warranty? no, you can have the warranty with or without the box (unless the distributor said otherwise).

each card should have a unique id number embedded in the chip or usually printed in the stickers sticking somewhere on the card.

to keep it simple distributors usually only check the stickers or the proof of purchase.

you can print out the receipt if your bought it online.

Ryzen 2600 @ 4ghz | Radeon RX580 | 32gb HyperX 3200mhz | 500gb Samsung PM981a | 5 TB HDD | Corsair CX450

Like this
Finding Your Serial Number..Let Me Count The Ways