Problem With Second MONITOR INPUT !?

Grigor

Hello guys. I have two monitors recently i add second monitor to the motherboard HDMI cuz i don t want to add more useless pressure to the video card so i want to work with integrated GPU from my CPU. With my main monitor video card have 7-12 Wat usage when i add second monitor to the video card its above 20 so that means it work with video card but more interesting fact is when i plug in second monitor to the motherboard wat usage is the same like its plug in to the main video card why that s happened? its seem second monitor work from video card but how its possible when second monitor is plug in into motherboard ? when i disable second monitor wat usage from video card again drop to 10 (Sorry for my bad english)

Just now, ragnarok0273 said:

Does your CPU have an iGPU?

yes of course 

What CPU is it?

And motherboard?

i3 8100 z370 msi gaming pro carbon

Ok
Well afaik when you have a dGPU plugged in your iGPU is disabled

So I think you are running your second monitor off of your GPU
By the way, what GPU is it?

elephants

Ok
Well afaik when you have a dGPU plugged in your iGPU is disabled

So I think you are running your second monitor off of your GPU
By the way, what GPU is it?

so how can i enable the integrated GPU ? Its RX 580

6 minutes ago, Grigor said:

so how can i enable the integrated GPU ? Its RX 580

Check in the BIOS, it may be set to disable the iGPU when a PCIe GPU is connected. If it's enabled there, check the device manager. If it's OK there, check the drivers.

23 hours ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Check in the BIOS, it may be set to disable the iGPU when a PCIe GPU is connected. If it's enabled there, check the device manager. If it's OK there, check the drivers.

if its disable from bios when i plug in second monitor into motherboard it will not work its enabled also drivers are up to date..

40 minutes ago, Grigor said:

if its disable from bios when i plug in second monitor into motherboard it will not work its enabled also drivers are up to date..

The igpu is disabled by default when a graphics card is installed into the motherboard. It's not disabled from a second monitor into the motherboard.

There should be a motherboard setting named iGPU Multi-Monitor or something similar. That needs to be enabled to use both the igpu and a graphics card at the same time. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

10 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

The igpu is disabled by default when a graphics card is installed into the motherboard. It's not disabled from a second monitor into the motherboard.

There should be a motherboard setting named iGPU Multi-Monitor or something similar. That needs to be enabled to use both the igpu and a graphics card at the same time. 

this is from bios settings right ?

9 hours ago, Grigor said:

this is from bios settings right ?

Yes, it's under settings > Integrated Graphics Configuration > IGD Multi-Monitor.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.