Question about my parts list & about case fans

mothas2

Budget: €1500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Maya, Cinema 4D, Substance Painter/Designer, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Bioshock/Borderlands/Ori and the Blind Forest

Other details: The current GPU is just temporary. I mean to replace it with an RTX 3070 as soon as I can get my hands on one.

I will be using two screens: a 144Hz 2560x1140p (main screen) and my old iMac as secondary screen 1920x1080p.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X

GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 1650 OC DUAL Mini (to be replaced with RTX 3070 later)

Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC

SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4-3200

PSU: Corsair TX750M V2

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C

Since I don't plan on overclocking right away, I will be using the Ryzen's stock cooler for now.

Question #1: Are these parts compatible / do they work well with each other? Will there be any problems with using a relatively weak GPU with a more powerful CPU?

Question #2: I'm kind of stuck when it comes to case fans. How many extra would I need, and where in the case would it be best to mount them? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 minute ago, Daniel Z. said:

Pretty good, but I'd get a 1TB SSD.

I've considered this, but then I added the 2TB HDD to the list because it seemed like more value for my money.

500GB of SSD costs about the same as 2TB HDD.

I didn't really want to spend more money on disk space than I already was, and just 1TB wasn't enough. That's why I went with the 500GB.