The Ryzen 3 3200G. Most popular CPU?

A few places that I looked don't have this in stock at all, along with B550 Motherboards. Not that I need to build a new computer anytime soon. But when are these going to back in stock?

The Ryzen Series does have a way better iGPU then Intel does. So maybe that is why you can't find this anywhere?

4 hours ago, Sjaakie said:

Where im from they also have been hard to find for the last 6 months

Not in the United States?

They likely won't be back in stock for much longer, since they're not being made anymore. Though for the price I would go for a used 2400G.

4 hours ago, brian105 said:

They likely won't be back in stock for much longer, since they're not being made anymore. Though for the price I would go for a used 2400G.

Why aren't the 3200G being made? Has AMD already released the 5200G?

No, but AMD stopped production of Zen 2 (or Zen+ in this case) parts. For some reason the 4000 series APUs were only a paper launch in most of the world.

46 minutes ago, brian105 said:

No, but AMD stopped production of Zen 2 (or Zen+ in this case) parts. For some reason the 4000 series APUs were only a paper launch in most of the world.

This Topic is about the R3 3200G and not the R3 2200G...

4 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

Are you sure it is not Zen2 based?

its definetly zen+ even though its 3000 series and the 2000 series apus are zen 1 all of the names on the apus are messed up like 4000 apus being zen 2.

7 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

Are you sure it is not Zen2 based?

also i have a 3200g and regret buying it. I wouldn't buy it unless you aren't using a graphics card because it isn't very powerful. When I first got it i was using igpu and it was playable on most games but once you get a gpu you will realize that the cpu part isn't that good.

4 minutes ago, ishapli8 said:

its definetly zen+ even though its 3000 series and the 2000 series apus are zen 1 all of the names on the apus are messed up like 4000 apus being zen 2.

Does AMD have plans to release the 4000 Series APUs later as a retail product?

2 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

Does AMD have plans to release the 4000 Series APUs later as a retail product?

I dont think they will but im not really sure. They already have 5000 series ryzen so idk why they would release a old zen 2 apu to public. I would wait for 5000 series apu.

1 minute ago, ishapli8 said:

also i have a 3200g and regret buying it. I wouldn't buy it unless you aren't using a graphics card because it isn't very powerful. When I first got it i was using igpu and it was playable on most games but once you get a gpu you will realize that the cpu part isn't that good.

Well I wouldn't expect a iGPU to meet the performance of a dGPU, even a low end one.

2 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

Well I wouldn't expect a iGPU to meet the performance of a dGPU, even a low end one.

im saying the cpu part of a 3200g isnt very good @3.9 ghz its only 300 cb r20 points higher than my old fx 6300

3 minutes ago, ishapli8 said:

I dont think they will but im not really sure. They already have 5000 series ryzen so idk why they would release a old zen 2 apu to public. I would wait for 5000 series apu.

That does make sense for Us to do. But who knows when the 5200G APU will be in stock.

Just now, whm1974 said:

That does make sense for Us to do. But who knows when the 5200G APU will be in stock.

Yeah it probably wont be in stock like everything else if u already have a computer thats decent enough i would just wait.

1 minute ago, ishapli8 said:

Yeah it probably wont be in stock like everything else if u already have a computer thats decent enough i would just wait.

I have no need to replace my Hardware just yet.