Motile M141 Replacement Screen

ShadoSgt

I was trying to figure the best spot to put this under (Displays, Prebuilt, or Troubleshoot) and figured I'm needing help so this might be the best spot for it. My kid just broke the LCD screen on her Motile 14 M141. I have been looking for a replacement screen and have come across a couple of different suggestions and some varying degree as to what is the correct screen to use.

Notebook Check states that it uses the Chi Mei N140HCA-EAC IPS panel, I have also seen that the N140HCE-GP2 and N140HCE-EN2 both are replacement screens that would work. I'm hoping to stay under 50-60 bucks as I really don't have the money to be upgrading the screen or paying half the cost of the laptop for one. So hoping that ya'll might have some insight into the best budget screen replacement for this.  

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Josh

• 8 months later...
On 12/3/2020 at 1:13 PM, ShadoSgt said:

I was trying to figure the best spot to put this under (Displays, Prebuilt, or Troubleshoot) and figured I'm needing help so this might be the best spot for it. My kid just broke the LCD screen on her Motile 14 M141. I have been looking for a replacement screen and have come across a couple of different suggestions and some varying degree as to what is the correct screen to use.

Notebook Check states that it uses the Chi Mei N140HCA-EAC IPS panel, I have also seen that the N140HCE-GP2 and N140HCE-EN2 both are replacement screens that would work. I'm hoping to stay under 50-60 bucks as I really don't have the money to be upgrading the screen or paying half the cost of the laptop for one. So hoping that ya'll might have some insight into the best budget screen replacement for this.  

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Josh

Did anyone ever respond to this post? I am now experiencing the same issue with my laptop. Screen is broken and I am looking for a replacement. Did you ever get a replacement screen? If so, which one?