Mini PCI 802.11ac/802.11ax WiFi card?

WhitetailAni

Yes, Mini PCI.

http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/MiniPCI_slot

That.

Since my plan to upgrade my laptop to a Core 2 Duo T5600 was foiled, I was wondering if there was a way to upgrade the network card for two reasons:
1. 54 Mbps is a bit slow, especially considering it can only use the 2.4GHz band and that maxes out at 40 Mbps.

2. It's slowing down our network.

Does anyone know of any?
Yes, I know they will probably be from China.

elephants

Good luck, I never heard of one or seen one.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Thanks for the confidence?
I bet some Chinese listing has mPCI to mPCIE/M.2 A/E key.

You can't just directly convert from PCI to PCIe -- they are two entirely different buses! There do exist adapters that let you connect PCI-devices to PCIe-buses, but the other way around? No, that's not really even possible.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Just now, WereCatf said:

You can't just directly convert from PCI to PCIe -- they are two entirely different buses! There do exist adapters that let you connect PCI-devices to PCIe-buses, but the other way around? No, that's not really even possible.

You doubt the Chinese powers?
I am disappointed in you.

Why wouldn't a 133 MB/s bus convert to a 500 MB/s bus?

elephants

1 minute ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Why wouldn't a 133 MB/s bus convert to a 500 MB/s bus?

You are asking to convert it the other way around!

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.