1070 or 1070ti?

RuJuRa

Hi! I am building a new system, actually a first system of mine that costs over 300€, and i need some help. I have 2 choises for a graphics card; an asus 1070ti and a gigabite 1070 (both used)
The 1070 costs 190€ and the 1070ti 260€. the price difference is 70€ but ive heard that the performence gap is pretty big also. I am buying it for a comfortable 144hz gaming experience and some nicer fps numbers in games in general.
I am also on a quite a limited budget. I have about 300€ (left over from the other pc parts im going to buy) right now but I also need a new monitor so the less i spend the faster i will be able to get myself the monitor im buying the gpu for (monitor should be around 150€). I really have no clue what i should do. (the other parts i plan to buy:R5 3600, MSI b450 tomahawk, Corsair Vengance LPX memory @ 3200mhx c16 for ryzen,  rmcorsair 650x, storage i already have and to my old case (I belive its a coolermaster 890 II (yes 10yro case)) , some pure wings 2 fans as i want the build to be near silent (arctic freezer 34 duo will come later).
Thanks ahead!

1070ti is still a pretty decent gpu.
Have you looked for used AMD 5000 series gpus? Might offer a good deal

Just now, Teddy07 said:

1070ti is still a pretty decent gpu.
Have you looked for used AMD 5000 series gpus? Might offer a good deal

there isnt any deals here no. Basically no used amd cards here exept 500 series.

you will have a hard time running 144hz even with a 1070ti, I have a 1080 max q in my laptop and it struggles even in csgo

32 minutes ago, lambosrule said:

you will have a hard time running 144hz even with a 1070ti, I have a 1080 max q in my laptop and it struggles even in csgo

interesting. i get over 150 fps in cs even with an rx480 and benchmarks i've watched have shown well over the needed 144fps minimums.