Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Samsung s6 lite tablet battery usage reading questions

1) why screen on time not reset when i fully charge my brand new s6 lite tablet? When i got it with 50% battery and set it up and done set it up, my screen on time is 1 hour and 25 minutes. After finishing set up the device, i recharge my tablet from 35% to 100%. After fully charge to 100%, i unplug it and use it for 2 hours and 49 minutes. My screen on time yesterday is 4 hours and 23 minutes instead 2 hours 49 minutes. It combine the first time i use it for 1 hour and 25 minutes plus the first recharge usage time 2 hours and 49 minutes. Why it does this? Why my screen on time add on top of the old one?  Can someone explain?

2) how long does it take for " learning usage pattern" to go away?

20 minutes ago, AlwaysWong said:

1) why screen on time not reset when i fully charge my brand new s6 lite tablet? When i got it with 50% battery and set it up and done set it up, my screen on time is 1 hour and 25 minutes. After finishing set up the device, i recharge my tablet from 35% to 100%. After fully charge to 100%, i unplug it and use it for 2 hours and 49 minutes. My screen on time yesterday is 4 hours and 23 minutes instead 2 hours 49 minutes. It combine the first time i use it for 1 hour and 25 minutes plus the first recharge usage time 2 hours and 49 minutes. Why it does this? Why my screen on time add on top of the old one?  Can someone explain?

2) how long does it take for " learning usage pattern" to go away?

Screen on time must be seen in one day I think, from 0:00 until 24:00. I can see the % that my screen used in battery usage details. This shows the hardware and software.

1 hour ago, Naijin said:

Screen on time must be seen in one day I think, from 0:00 until 24:00. I can see the % that my screen used in battery usage details. This shows the hardware and software.

Shouldnt screen on time reset once u fully charge and not add on top of the existing screen on time?

My brand new tablet come with 50% battery and down to 35% with 1 hour 25 minutes screen on time yesterday. I then recharge for the 1st time and use it for 2 hours 49 minutes yesterday. When i look at the graph yesterday, it said screen on time 4 hours and 23 minutes

1 hour ago, Naijin said:

The graph yesterdayPXL_20201203_161412996.thumb.jpg.49488a5955d79302719bb8f4de3f432c.jpg

It combine my first recharge screen on time and my first finish setting up the device screen on time. 

-> Moved to Phones and Tablets

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv