Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help with 4k video pc (first build)

Budget (including currency): AU$3200

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: For processing 10bit 4k video and running multiple adobe CC programs simultaneously. I would also love to have a smooth experience playing Cyberpunk, Valhalla, COD etc.  

Other details Looking to buy this month, needs to run 2 4k monitors (not part of budget), have upgrade potential and have LOTS of storage. Recommendations welcome!

I watched the 4k Editing PC on a budget vid but my question is -  what is recommended in 2021 and what can i do with and extra $2k?

See the issue is none of the worthwhile gpu's are in stock and ryzen 5000 stock is pretty terrible too. If either are in stock it's for almost double the price so yeah it's a pretty terrible time to buy a pc right now

6 minutes ago, jaslion said:

See the issue is none of the worthwhile gpu's are in stock and ryzen 5000 stock is pretty terrible too. If either are in stock it's for almost double the price so yeah it's a pretty terrible time to buy a pc right now

alright cheers man, appreciate the feedback. I was looking at the AMD Ryzen 9 5900X but ofc its out of stock atm