Can my pc run video editing softwares?

VirusDumb

So, I want to learn video editing and make YTPs,AMVs, lyric videos, edgy memes, funny gameplays,mod showcase, Aesthetics and basically anything that can be made into a video. But I have a low end PC here are the specs

• i3 3210 3.2ghz
  • Intel hd 2500
  • No discrete GPU
  • Crappy h61 mobo
  • 1 stick of 4gb ddr3 1333mhz
  • 120gb sata WD green ssd
  • Crappy 500gb HDD

I have chosen 3 software, 

1. Premier Pro (even old version will do, if my pc can't run, then next option)
  2. Vegas Pro (any version after 2015)
  3. VSDC (my last option)

Plz help

Thanks in advance

Depends on what kind of material. Anything beyond 720p is nope, and even 720p30 might be tough. Biggest issue is small amount of RAM, dual-core CPU and lack of GPU. As in all of it.

Dual-core means your rendering will be slow. Low amount of RAM and missing dGPU means that adding effects and scrubbing will be close to impossible. It takes vram to handle these software.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

49 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Dual-core means your rendering will be slow.

As long as it doesn't take more time than the  duration of the video it's fine, previously on this forum a guy told me that he has similar specifications but with 8gb of ram(I have 4) and took 15 minutes to render a 15 minutes video, but he didn't mention any resolution

12 minutes ago, SeAsOn3 said:

As long as it doesn't take more time than the  duration of the video it's fine, previously on this forum a guy told me that he has similar specifications but with 8gb of ram(I have 4) and took 15 minutes to render a 15 minutes video, but he didn't mention any resolution

I can't give exact numbers. On my setup it takes about video length to render 720p30 video  with basic edits. Similar video in 1080p60 take double that. But I've also had heavily edited 720p30 taking some 1.5-2x video length to render. And this is with Haswell i7. More it has to calculate stuff, longer it takes.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv