Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What ever happened to ROG Rig Reboot 2020?

like the title says, what happened to it. there was the announcement video and the 3k submissions (one of them mine) but after that... nothing. Does anyone know what happened to it?

In 2019, the announcement video was posted on September 20th, and the builds were posted on November 17th. This year the announcement video was posted on September 18th, so it's a little bit behind last year's schedule, but not by much. The lack of communication about a delay from the LTT twitter means I'd assume that it's in the works, it's just delayed a few weeks by covid or some other issue. 

My System: 

AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC •  Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White) • ASUS VG27AQ • Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum • Logitech G502 Hero

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

1 minute ago, bellabichon said:

In 2019, the announcement video was posted on September 20th, and the builds were posted on November 17th. This year the announcement video was posted on September 18th, so it's a little bit behind last year's schedule, but not by much. The lack of communication about a delay from the LTT twitter means I'd assume that it's in the works, it's just delayed a few weeks by covid or some other issue. 

yeah, it has been 3 months though. I would've hoped they would have at least announced the winners by now.

the first episode has already been posted on FloatPlane. Should be on youtube in a week or so

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

*** Thread locked ***

Top 15 was posted following week of submission time ending. First video is already online in FP, but might take wee or two to hit YT.

Please use search.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv