Building a budget-ish PC and I need confirmation that it's good

lka

So I just started saving that I can buy my own PC and my birthday is 2. January so thar will boost me a LOT but that's not important for yoy really, but what is important is that I found a really good build that I will be able to save up for and I nees you to confirm if it's good. My budget is limited so please dont say thing like buy this and that when it's 40$+ more expensive, I know that by saying that you wan't to help but the current situation doesn't allow even that 40$.

This is the build, only GPU, CPU and RAM :

GPU : AMD Radeon RX 580 Nitro + 4GB

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 1600 

RAM : Hyper X Fury 3000MHz CL15

Thank you!

Are these the parts you already have or are they the parts you're looking to get? These are really old by today's standard.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

14 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

What is your budget?

Are you buying these parts used?

I don't really have a set budget, just looked for something that can game medium-high 60fps at 1080p in 2020, I am buying a used GPU.

14 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

Are these the parts you already have or are they the parts you're looking to get? These are really old by today's standard.

I'm looking to get them, I only need to play on medium-high 60fps at 1080p, and if I'm correct this setup is old-ish but can and will still run newer games and the one's that will realese in the future like Cyberpunk etc.

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

@lka, considering you are going for older hardware and used, knowing your budget is more important than you might think. Even used markets are affected by what is going on with latest releases. More so when you say your budget doesn't allow over $40 changes.

So please add more details. Your list there is missing mobo and amount of RAM. Which will also effect on that total budget. Its easier to suggest changes when its known what are the parameters of those changes.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

@lka, considering you are going for older hardware and used, knowing your budget is more important than you might think. Even used markets are affected by what is going on with latest releases. More so when you say your budget doesn't allow over $40 changes.

So please add more details. Your list there is missing mobo and amount of RAM. Which will also effect on that total budget. Its easier to suggest changes when its known what are the parameters of those changes.

RAM is 2x8GB

Mobo is Gigabyte AM4 B450M H 1.0

1 hour ago, lka said:

RAM is 2x8GB

Mobo is Gigabyte AM4 B450M H 1.0

Still would be good to know your full budget, and since you are thinking of this set, what price they are at.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Still would be good to know your full budget, and since you are thinking of this set, what price they are at.

GPU is about 100 euros (Used)

CPU is about 95-100 euros

RAM 2x8GB is about 85 euros

1 hour ago, lka said:

GPU is about 100 euros (Used)

CPU is about 95-100 euros

RAM 2x8GB is about 85 euros

If you can get RAM for bit cheaper, and 2nd gen Ryzen, that would be better way to go. Mobo will support 2nd gen CPUs. The pricing is about expected, RAM maybe some 10-30e more (looking at our used listings from this year).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv