ASUS AI Suite 3 + AMD Power Plans

I just managed to finish my AMD build - Ryzen 7 5800x on ASUS ROG Strix X570-F.
I activated all "automated" enhancements in BIOS and I don't want to go further with overclocking. Is this app necessary? It claims to "optimize" a lot of settings including TPU, EPU, Digi+ VRM and Fans. To me it seems like overclocking over the PBO settings and I don't want to do that, at least for the moment.
Also, I can't see the AMD Power Plans even if the drivers are successfully installed. How can I solve this?

Remove AI suite entirely. Install Ryzen Master.

The power plans may show up after you install Ryzen Master.

If they do not show up after installing Ryzen Master go to

Program Files (X86) AMD then Chipset Drivers-IO drivers then Ryzen PPKG then AMD PPM settings double click the .exe

Did you install the AMD chipset drivers? That should show the ryzen power plan. Asus AI suite is not necessary.

Thank you for your answers, I uninstalled AI Suit and installed Ryzen Master but no AMD plans. Just old plain Balanced, High Performance and Power Saving.
And yes, I installed all AMD drivers directly from AMD, ASUS version being older. And beside sound drivers I consider always the AMD or Intel ones, not the motherboard's manufacturer drivers.

4 hours ago, IceWolf75 said:

Thank you for your answers, I uninstalled AI Suit and installed Ryzen Master but no AMD plans. Just old plain Balanced, High Performance and Power Saving.
And yes, I installed all AMD drivers directly from AMD, ASUS version being older. And beside sound drivers I consider always the AMD or Intel ones, not the motherboard's manufacturer drivers.

Read the second half of my first post to you. Then try it. 

GL

5 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Read the second half of my first post to you. Then try it. 

GL

I have read it. But I've searched a little and it seems that AMD power plans are no better than default, but even worse that default is some cases. I'm not claiming that I know this, I said I just jumped into AMD boat after almost 14 years of Intel. 
I've seen a few videos on Youtube and there was no gain or even a negative result when using AMD. 
Like this one here (I hope it's ok to post Yt links)
Is it  correct or not?

Yeah youtube is ok to link.

With previous gen processors, the AMD power plan did make some difference. How much, probably single digit percent maybe 1% give or take on end performance figures.