LOW FPS IN GAMES SUDDENLY. help plz

Hi Guys,

So ive got this problem with both my Surface Book 1 with performance base and my Razer blade 14 2017. 

the problem is that my games are extrememly laggy, unresponsive and the fps is anywhere from 1-12. My games worked well on the razer laptop for about 1-2 weeks untill this happened. my surface only lasted 34 hours. all of my games have this problem and on both laptops it happened out of thin air. I did all I could and looked if anybody else has the problem, but they don't. Both devices have been updated to newest version of windows just before typing this. Any help would be very nice. also here is what i recorded in gta v and somthing of note, games tested where GTAV, BF4, Terraria, Minecraft, CSGO, TF2 and The FOREST.  Out of these games BF4 are as it should but in windowed mode and only streched to about 1/4 of my screen any further it returned to being crap. . Thanks alot in advance

laptop specs:

SURFACE BOOK W/PERFORMANCE BASE                                                          RAZER BLADE 14 2017 (1080P SCREEN)

I7 6600U                                                                                                                    I7 7700HQ       

HD520                                                                                                                       HD620                                             

16GB DDR4 RAM                                                                                                     16GB DDR4 RAM        

512GB SSD                                                                                                               1TB SSD

GTX 965M 2GB                                                                                                         GTX 1060 6GB

Also regarding temperatures they are fine. Nothing abnormal there

Can you check if Windows changed power option to optimize battery life after the update?

13 hours ago, tommy2712 said:

Can you check if Windows changed power option to optimize battery life after the update?

Hi, i checked it out on my surface. it says balanced mode but i have no options to change it at all. only things i can change are like what happens when i close my screen and etc.