Did anyone get a 3060ti or similar?

TheNuzziNuzz

I actually got bestbuy checkout, but they have some nonsense with selecting a store for pickup. It actually said available at store, I selected the store, and when I clicked pay it said "Item no longer available at pickup location."  Even when going back to select pickup location again, it let me, so I chose a different store.

I repeated this over the course of 20 minuets, and never actually got an nVidia card to checkout.

I did however manage to secure a 6800, however I'm doing AI & rendering so sadly I need nVidia for CUDA support. 

Computers r fun

Dooooooo you mean 3060 Ti?

Just now, Den-Fi said:

Dooooooo you mean 3060 Ti?

Yep!

---just fixed the title

Computers r fun

No, I didn't get a videocard, because I am not looking to get a new videocard right now.

I did see some AIB cards in stock for at least an hour or two here.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, minibois said:

No, I didn't get a videocard, because I am not looking to get a new videocard right now.

I did see some AIB cards in stock for at least an hour or two here.

Really? Where? BestBuy?

And I know, I'm just a student trying to do some AI, and I need the CUDA support of nVidia. It's not even to game....

Computers r fun

Just now, TheNuzziNuzz said:

Really? Where? BestBuy?

Should've probably mentioned I am not from the US. The in-stock I mentioned is from a store that operates in the country where I live.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, minibois said:

Should've probably mentioned I am not from the US. The in-stock I mentioned is from a store that operates in the country where I live.

Ahh makes sense. I heard of some microcenters selling out in 10 minuetes.

Computers r fun

Just now, PonyBoyZ_ said:

managed to add to cart and get to checkout but their new system was on that ass cans 

Yep me too, sounds like this is what happened to everyone. Hoping to find a single person that actually got one.

Computers r fun

Apparently we still have available stock here in Denmark from Gainward and Palit, but of course ASUS, MSI and similar cards are sold out.

1 minute ago, sushimus said:

I got all the way to selecting a store, then store by store pick up was unavailable until there werent any within 250 miles. Fuck me.

Worth noting I actually waited outside my local bestbuy for like an hour before they opened to be safe, then all the employees just used the online system to check availability anyways. Big rips.

This is what's happening to everyone. 

Computers r fun

1 minute ago, sushimus said:

Some guy on reddit actually had a different person somehow manage to login to their account because both people got the same verification code

Absolute insanity....kind of expected it though. 

Computers r fun

I am just going to wait for the 4080 at this point lol. I've given up on the 3000 series and sadly AMD doesn't have CUDA so I can't switch because OpenCL support sucks.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

There's still several cards available here - ASUS Strix, Gigabyte Eagle, Gigabyte Aorus Master, Gigabyte Gaming OC Pro, Palit Dual OC, and that's looking at two local retailers.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

1 minute ago, trag1c said:

I am just going to wait for the 4080 at this point lol. I've given up on the 3000 series and sadly AMD doesn't have CUDA so I can't switch because OpenCL support sucks.

Exactly, having the same dilemma here. I actually got to payment section with a 6800

Computers r fun

1 minute ago, Mateyyy said:

There's still several cards available here - ASUS Strix, Gigabyte Eagle, Gigabyte Aorus Master, Gigabyte Gaming OC Pro, Palit Dual OC, and that's looking at two local retailers.

There are no local retailers near me.

Computers r fun