Would M.2 ssd under gpu heat?

Hello, everyone. This is my first topic and sorry for my not native english. I just bought a pc a month or two ago. It was prebuilt as where I'm from, electronics are expensive, they are highly taxed and inflation is really high. It came with a 500g sata ssd (adata su750) and I need more storage already. I wanted to buy a m.2 500gb ssd but I saw that my motherboard has the m.2 slot right under gpu slot. I wonder if it being there would cause a problem. I wouldn't want my ssd running high temps all the time and lasting very shortly than normal expected lifetime. I am dropping my specs down below and let me know what you think. 

Also, I can't just buy high spec ssd's or motherboards, everything gotta be budget friendly.

Motherboard: ASUS B450M Dragon

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500x

GPU: ASUS TUF 1660 Super 6GB

RAM: 2* XPG 8GB Gammix D30 3000MHz 

SSD: Adata Ultimate SU750 512GB 550MB-520MB/s

Case: CORSAIR Carbide SPEC-DELTA RGB 550W 80+

picnav-n1.jpg.664f4364e201aa3093821badd5a129a7.jpg

12 minutes ago, emirhalici said:

I wouldn't want my ssd running high temps

Remember, heat rises, the video card's heat is well above where the SSD is, your SSD will be fine. If you have a front case fan blowing across that area, that will help with the heat the SSD generates as well.

14 minutes ago, emirhalici said:

sorry for my not native english

Your english is perfect, nothing to be sorry about.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

It will run hotter than if it was in a different location. Not all SSDs get equally warm (typically, the faster, the warmer), though. In any case, it doesn't need to be a problem. Check the spec sheet or similar for the SSD you intend to buy, and look what it says about operating temperatures and recommended limits.

7 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Remember, heat rises

Heat doesn't rise: warmer air rises as it is less dense than cold air. But heat sources radiate in all directions (try having an incandescent or halogen light bulb a few centimetres above your head :P). From experience, there will be a noticeable difference in temps due to GPU location.That doesn't mean it will heat past safety, though. But some of the fastest SSDs may thermal-throttle under sustained used, even without a GPU on top, so for such use case it may be a concern. For a general purpose "data drive", I think it'll be perfectly fine.