Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ASRock RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming D3 - Driver crash once a day !

So everything was fine 2 days ago without updating anything my GPU driver started crashing once a day and AMD Adrenaline Software shows Driver Timeout error.
It doesn't matter where i am - gaming or desktop it crashes randomly once - i think something is triggering the crash because if i turn on the computer but don't use it there are no crashes,

Things i tried:
Before installing the card i uninstalled old Nvidia drivers using DDU. - its not something that i tried to troubleshoot the problem just fyi.
Played with Adrenaline settings - nothing helps.
Today i updated AMD Chipset - need to test it - most likely tomorrow as it crashes once a day.

Is it really driver related tho ? The card is one week old ..... Using 20.11.2 Version right now. ( its funny because it was okay till 3 days with the same drivers ) i didn't changed anything. Any advice or i should wait for a new driver ? 

Reinstalling Windows might help.

I am still TechWizardThatNeedsHelp, just less of a mouthfull.

ALWAYS REMEMBER: FULL SPECS IN A TROUBLESHOOTING QUESTION AND TO NOT BE A DICK IF SOMEONE CANT FIGURE OUT THE ISSUE

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Reinstalling Windows might help.

Why would i reinstall Windows ? It was fine 3 days ago and it started crashing everyday now .. it crashed today again when i launched AC Odyssey - it crashed on loading screen ... i know its something that triggers it but i can't find what is it 

1 minute ago, FaelanMaelan said:

Why would i reinstall Windows ?

1 minute ago, FaelanMaelan said:

it started crashing everyday now

I am still TechWizardThatNeedsHelp, just less of a mouthfull.

ALWAYS REMEMBER: FULL SPECS IN A TROUBLESHOOTING QUESTION AND TO NOT BE A DICK IF SOMEONE CANT FIGURE OUT THE ISSUE

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Well thank you for your answer and i really appreciate it but i'll wait for other solutions or ideas  ! : ) In the end if nothing helps i'll try that too !