Choosing fresnel lens

WereCatf

If I search on eBay for fresnel lenses for a PIR-sensor based project, I seem to across a lot of various kinds with e.g. the marking 8308-4, which is apparently supposed to describe its dimensions. Alas, I am not able to find conclusive explanation on what it literally means; am I correct in deducing that the "83" refers to the maximum diameter of the tin-can sensor that can fit inside it, e.g. 8.3mm in this case, and that the "08" refers to the width of the direction-tab protruding out of the can, ie. 0.8mm, and the "-4" refers to either the window-size on the sensor, or the heigh from the can's base to the top of the window?

Relevant pictures attached:

1185939313_Screenshot_2020-12-0210PCSInfraredSensor8308-4MiniWhiteFresnelLensbodypyroelektrischPIRAceeBay.thumb.png.dc51eaf999de177aee48b5e067acb43a.png

sensor.thumb.png.fcc334de4ce52cde76ab9a08df07eea0.png

Kind of a pain in the ass to do anything like this on one's own, when the information I need is so damn difficult to find.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.