Would an rx 570 nitro+ fit in an a68hmk motherboard?

AkoSiAdam
Go to solution Solved by Crunchy Dragon,

Yes, it will fit, but you will probably be bottlenecked by any CPU on the FM2+ socket.

My uncle recently upgraded his PC and he gave his old card (Rx 570 nitro+) to his nephew(my brother). my brother's pc uses an Asus a68hmk motherboard and looking at the size of the gpu i don't think it'll fit in his motherboard. or i think that it's the case's fault. if so we could easily buy a larger case, here's a pic of the motherboard (dont mind the ram slots, i took it out intentionally)

ps. we're upgrading his power supply to a better one. we just dont have a budget for mobo/ram/cpu yet because i recently upgraded to an rx 590

IMG20201202110735.jpg

Yes, it will fit, but you will probably be bottlenecked by any CPU on the FM2+ socket.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

thanks, yeah he's aware of that but he doesn't really mind because of the fact that he only plays leauge. we would be upgrading his rig to a b450m ryzen combo soon when the prices get back to normal

1 minute ago, AkoSiAdam said:

thanks, yeah he's aware of that but he doesn't really mind because of the fact that he only plays leauge. we would be upgrading his rig to a b450m ryzen combo soon when the prices get back to normal

Sounds like a baller setup, rock on :)

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!