Some help with my build please

ImagineKing

Budget (including currency): 1300€, if less better, 1400€ a bit overpricez for me

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Main for poker programs use that go faster as much (Cores) x (Processor speed) relation, this is where i want to focus the build on. Just play sometimes dota2, no more videogames.

Other details : I´ll buy it this week, just need wifi, no need periferics, will use 1920x1080 at the moment. 

I think i should go for ryzen9 because i think is where i´ll find more cores? i don´t know if last generation (not abailable now here i think) or not, but i think i shouldn´t go down to ryzen7. 32GB Ram (this programs need it too) and not a good craphic card because i don´t need it, and it is my start point. 

A friend give me a configuration but i don´t know if it isn´t eficient for my purposes. i´ll put it.

CPU:
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz BOX

Placa base :
MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus

RAM:
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 32GB 2x16GB CL16

Ventilador:
Noctua NH-U12S

Disco duro:
Corsair MP400 1TB SSD M.2 NVMe PCIE Gen3 x4

Fuente:
Corsair TX650M 650W 80 Plus Gold Semi Modular

Gráfica:
PNY GeForce GTX 1650 Dual Fan 4GB GDDR6

Any tips and help are welcome, Thanks guys and sorry for bad english

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

6 minutes ago, VEXICUS said:

You seriously don't need a 12 core cpu for playing games. A 5600x will do the job just fine.

i think he's using one of those multi-core poker software that does lots of probability calculations

3 hours ago, boggy77 said:

i think he's using one of those multi-core poker software that does lots of probability calculations

yes for it is why i buying new pc, so i want focus build on it. So i think i should go for most cheap graphic card that can just play some dota2. 

I like your configuration, i can spend like 100-150 more if it is worth it the improvement. Should i improve some? cooler, motherboard or any thing?

You think for my purposes i should go for last generation of ryzen9? or it is not worth it for me? I just read that they are better for gaming, so i don´t know if will run that programs faster or not and if it is worth for the prize.

What component you think i should spend this more money in?

The graphic card that you put will be worth it for me better than the 1650 that i put in the OP? i mean it is 30€ more not a problem, just questioning because maybe i can spend it in other component.

Thanks for all guys, first configuration suggestion is overprized and i think too spensive graphic card for me that i don´t need it

9 minutes ago, ImagineKing said:

yes for it is why i buying new pc, so i want focus build on it. So i think i should go for most cheap graphic card that can just play some dota2. 

I like your configuration, i can spend like 100-150 more if it is worth it the improvement. Should i improve some? cooler, motherboard or any thing?

You think for my purposes i should go for last generation of ryzen9? or it is not worth it for me? I just read that they are better for gaming, so i don´t know if will run that programs faster or not and if it is worth for the prize.

What component you think i should spend this more money in?

Thanks for all guys, first configuration suggestion is overprized and i think too spensive graphic card for me that i don´t need it

If you want to spend more, try to fit a 3950x or 5900x in the budget. The rest of the build is fine.

23 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

If you want to spend more, try to fit a 3950x or 5900x in the budget. The rest of the build is fine.

3950x i can´t go for it if we don´t cut like 200€ prize in other things, and don´t knwo if should do it.

5900x i can go for it, like 100€ more, but i don´t know if it will be worth for the poker programs speed, support says that for his programs speed just matter the (number of cores) x (processor speed) relationship, and the 5900x and 3900x have same relationship , this is why i don´t know if it is worth it for me

3 hours ago, ImagineKing said:

3950x i can´t go for it if we don´t cut like 200€ prize in other things, and don´t knwo if should do it.

5900x i can go for it, like 100€ more, but i don´t know if it will be worth for the poker programs speed, support says that for his programs speed just matter the (number of cores) x (processor speed) relationship, and the 5900x and 3900x have same relationship , this is why i don´t know if it is worth it for me

the 5900x is faster than the 3900x. so it has more speed