Techquickie channel playlist management suggestion: please do it like LTT

I am a novice in the tech world. A little bit of trip down memory lane, I started to dig deeper into computer-related topics when I found a Techquickie video on LTT YouTube channel page at around the end of 2019. My world has changed after that moment. I was a person who just tell myself "Okay, i7 is better than i5 and i5 is better than i3." and was very excited when my dad gave his i7-8250U 7500U laptop (ASUS Vivobook A442U/X442U) for an "upgrade" to my i3 laptop (later I know that it wasn't an upgrade since they have the same 2 cores). I also always asked myself "Hey, what is i7 counterpart in AMD?", googled it but never understands. Not like after I watched numerous Techquickie videos, now I understand that there are more than that when it comes to CPUs: clock speed, core & thread counts, TDP, cache etc. etc.

Now onto the suggestion. After watching numerous videos, I noticed that Techquickie contents are just crammed in As Fast As Possible playlist. Meanwhile Linus Tech Tips channel has a playlist per video topic like video cards, peripherals, displays and monitors, CPUs, and so on. So I think that it is better for Techquickie to organize the playlist in a similar way, then people who want to learn a certain topic can go directly to the playlist and just "window shop" what they want to know instead of typing color depth techquickie , for example, on YouTube search bar. They might also can notice that a certain topic hasn't been created based on that topic and therefore suggest it for the next video.

I hope this long post finds itself fit in the forum and can make to reality some day. I also would like to thank LMG team for everything that they work on.

9 minutes ago, AbdulMubdiBIndarNewbie said:

Techquickie channel playlist suggestion: please do it like LTT

Your reason is in the name:

Techquickie

Techquickie is what it sounds like - a channel that explains things as fast as possible.

LTT is Linus' (almost) everything channel - failed experiments, weird products, build logs, etc.  

elephants

1 minute ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Your reason is in the name:

Techquickie

Techquickie is what it sounds like - a channel that explains things as fast as possible.

LTT is Linus' (almost) everything channel - failed experiments, weird products, build logs, etc.  

Yes thanks for reminding that, what I suggest is about the management of the videos, like I mention in the second paragraph, in order to better the discoverability.

Just now, AbdulMubdiBIndarNewbie said:

Yes thanks for reminding that, what I suggest is about the management of the videos, like I mention in the second paragraph, in order to better the discoverability.

Again.

Techquickie.

It's supposed to be superfast and easily rewatchable if you don't fully get anything.

elephants

1 hour ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Again.

Techquickie.

It's supposed to be superfast and easily rewatchable if you don't fully get anything.

Alright. Again, I get it, thanks. In case you missed the point I am totally okay with the superfast and easily rewatchable to fully understand contents. I just thought it would be greatly easier for viewers to see the videos like What is a Core i3, Core i5, or Core i7 as Fast As PossibleCan You Have TOO Many CPU Cores?, and Does CPU Clock Speed Actually Matter? are put together in a playlist called, say, CPU, then Why do Monitors Display Colors Differently? and How Colour Depth Affects Image Quality as Fast As Possible in a playlist called Monitors and Display, just like that.

They do have a few playlists made, but only for common pc building traps, news and events (1 video), and product showcases. I think grouping the videos into playlists would be good and I do hope they do this for future videos, but I dont know if they would have the time to go through every old video to sort them. I recommend you post this in the thread for techquickie video suggestions. Even though its not a video, I think it would go well in there. 

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

11 hours ago, zeusthemoose said:

They do have a few playlists made, but only for common pc building traps, news and events (1 video), and product showcases. I think grouping the videos into playlists would be good and I do hope they do this for future videos, but I dont know if they would have the time to go through every old video to sort them. I recommend you post this in the thread for techquickie video suggestions. Even though its not a video, I think it would go well in there. 

To think that it would take soo much time to sort the videos and group them I understand that this suggestion would not be prioritized right away but I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that is a good move.

I did post this suggestion in the thread before making this one, but it seems that it got no response at all. Even when I started this thread I forgot if I have made one or not and somehow couldn't find that post until just recent. The similar structure of that post surprised me when I found it to be honest.

On 12/2/2020 at 12:13 AM, AbdulMubdiBIndarNewbie said:

and was very excited when my dad gave his i7-8250U laptop for an "upgrade" to my i3 laptop

Not so relevant but the 8250U is an i5, and has a 4 cores and 8 threads. The things with the 2 cores 4 threads to i3, i5 and i7's applies to 7th gen or older low power intel cpus.

image.thumb.png.03e464982f3d351be271010916dd6392.png

On 12/3/2020 at 8:49 AM, AndreiArgeanu said:

Not so relevant but the 8250U is an i5, and has a 4 cores and 8 threads. The things with the 2 cores 4 threads to i3, i5 and i7's applies to 7th gen or older low power intel cpus.

image.thumb.png.03e464982f3d351be271010916dd6392.png

You're right, my bad. At the time I wrote this post I didn't check it at my laptop. Instead I just googled "ASUS A442U" and somehow got that CPU model number which is a mistake. It should be 7500U.

1 hour ago, ToboRobot said:

Anthony should have a regular "slow tech" deep dive segments.

He could just teach electricity as an elementary physics subject and I would still watch it.

Just now, AbdulMubdiBIndarNewbie said:

He could just teach electricity as an elementary physics subject and I would still watch it.

subscribed!