Surface Headphones 2 for Gaming

SpiderPCMaster

So I currently have the Corsair Virtuoso as my current pair of headphones. However, the build quality is getting worse, and it's making me question the same about most pairs of gaming headphones. Since I might be getting wireless earbuds for Christmas, I decided that I might want to consider wireless headphones. This reminded me of a moment in a video where I heard Dave2D said how he doesn't notice a latency difference with Bluetooth 5.0. Because of this, I decided to take the discussion to you. Should I get the Surface Headphones 2 for gaming, and listening to videos and music on my phone?

Hi

personally for PC gaming i would defo recommend the arctis 7 from SteelSeries, i have had them a while now and they're still comfortable (i wear glasses and they feel fine)

However they cannot wirelessly connect to your phone, they do have a audio jack tho. 

GPU: RTX 3060Ti 8GB

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz  

Mobo: B450M-K

Keyboard: Logitech G915

Mouse: Logitch G502 HERO Lightspeed

Audio: BeyerDynamic Tygr 300R

I would suggest getting headphones from actual audio companies, not gaming accessory or software makers.

That said, you'll need a dedicated mic if you go the bluetooth route on your computer since using the headphone's built-in mic will drop the codec to low bitrate mono.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2020 at 5:58 PM, Jakebrims said:

Hi

personally for PC gaming i would defo recommend the arctis 7 from SteelSeries, i have had them a while now and they're still comfortable (i wear glasses and they feel fine)

However they cannot wirelessly connect to your phone, they do have a audio jack tho. 

I just ended up getting the Drop THX Pandas for everything. They work really well.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 12:58 AM, Jakebrims said:

Hi

it is comfortable but do you have eq setting for it i dont have if you have pls sent it to me