New 3060 ti/ will there be a 30060 FE?

The new RTX 3060 ti was just announced. It will be released tomorrow, December 2d. The founders edition, which is only available at BestBuy, looks great, it is the exact same model as the RTX 3070, except more of a silver shroud. it will be priced around $399.99 USD. And it looks SUPER fast for the price. The normal model of the 3060 is supposed to be announced in January 2021. I was wondering if anyone has any information if there will be a RTX 3060 founders edition, because the new silver looks amazing and I want to try to get my hands on a 3060 ti, but I doubt that will happen.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

8 minutes ago, jsugarman2005 said:

The new RTX 3060 ti was just announced. It will be released tomorrow, December 2d. The founders edition, which is only available at BestBuy, looks great, it is the exact same model as the RTX 3070, except more of a silver shroud. it will be priced around $399.99 USD. And it looks SUPER fast for the price. The normal model of the 3060 is supposed to be announced in January 2021. I was wondering if anyone has any information if there will be a RTX 3060 founders edition, because the new silver looks amazing and I want to try to get my hands on a 3060 ti, but I doubt that will happen.

finally maybe stock

fingers crossed, FINGERS CROSSED

Well, there's been a founders edition 1060 and 2060 so I don't see why there wouldn't be a founders edition 3060.

Who knows?
On the LTT Discord, some of us were "speculating" at what new cards Nvidia would produce. Our results:

RTX 3090 Ti

4x RTX 3090 GPUs

5-slot card

2 PCIe 4.0 fingers

128GB GDDR6X VRAM

3x HDMI 2.1

3x DisplayPort 2.0

3x USB-C/DisplayPort 2.0

RTX 3001

50 CUDA cores

1 RT core

1 Tensor core

2MB of GDDR VRAM

Base clock: 1 MHz

Boost clock: 2 MHz

1x VGA out

elephants

14 minutes ago, ComputerBuilder said:

finally maybe stock

fingers crossed, FINGERS CROSSED

The lower you go in the product stack the higher the demand. Don't get your hopes up for stock. They will sell out instantly just like the last ones have. Prepare to pay 800$+ on ebay if you want one. Or be very lucky and get one from BestBuy.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

true, but best buy sells 2070 supr for $500 but ive never expirienced 1440p and rtx, is it worth it?

21 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Who knows?
On the LTT Discord, some of us were "speculating" at what new cards Nvidia would produce. Our results:

RTX 3090 Ti

4x RTX 3090 GPUs

5-slot card

2 PCIe 4.0 fingers

128GB GDDR6X VRAM

3x HDMI 2.1

3x DisplayPort 2.0

3x USB-C/DisplayPort 2.0

RTX 3001

50 CUDA cores

1 RT core

1 Tensor core

2MB of GDDR VRAM

Base clock: 1 MHz

Boost clock: 2 MHz

1x VGA out

lol. Im gonna go for the RTX 3001. It will run crysis just fine.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p