PC shuts down after powering on

Maisa

Today PC worked fine until i started hearing some noises from it,(these noises have been a problem for a long time but i had time to fix it today)so i figured it was a fan problem, didnt know which fan though since i just got a new video card, so I disabled the fans,didnt touch the gpu , i have two one is a stock very small fan, the other is on the cpu, i disabled both and the small stock one one at a time and found out that small one had the noise so i disabled that and plugged back in the cpu fan, but now when i power it on now it starts to boot up and after a couple of seconds it just stops, then it automatically starts to boot up again.Help please

4 minutes ago, LpoolTech said:

I assume you disabled the fans in bios, if so then try to reset it and boot your PC 

i cant open bios it doesnt go that far,i mean it stops in like 5 seconds 

11 minutes ago, LpoolTech said:

I assume you disabled the fans in bios, if so then try to reset it and boot your PC 

oh i figured it out, thank you i just lpugged it back in again

9 minutes ago, Maisa said:

i cant open bios it doesnt go that far,i mean it stops in like 5 seconds 

For future reference you can reset bios without switching on your PC. Depending on your motherboard it can have a dedicated switch on it to reset bios (check your manual) if it doesn't then unplug the power and disconnect the bios battery   

lithium_bios_battery.jpg