Building my first PC - I'd like advice on Gigabyte's Fusion 2.0 Software

Budget (including currency): about $1100 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Overwatch, Destiny 2, F1 2020, COD Cold War, homework/school work.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I'm planning on building my first PC. The specs I'm planning on using are r5 3600, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 2x16 3200, Sabrent Rocket M.2 NVME, Gigabyte Gaming OC 1660 Super, Phanteks P400A, and a Corsair RM 750 PSU. 

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, so apologies for any grammatical mishaps or for posting in the wrong forum. With that being said, I'm new to PC gaming and building. I'm planning on building my 1st pc with the specs above, but I'm concerned about the level of satisfaction of Gigabyte's Fusion 2.0 software. I've read lots of complaints about it, but I can't find any recent (late 2020) reviews. Obviously I don't have to have RGB in my build, but c'mon, who doesn't love RGB? Additionally, I know that software improves as it gets patches and hotfixes over time, but I don't think I've seen any reviews about Fusion 2.0 being improved. Should I consider changing my specs to a MSI or Asus motherboard and GPU? Additionally, can anyone comment on whether or not Gigabyte's Fusion 2.0 has improved over the past year/6 months?

Thanks everyone and take care.