I need a very specific PCIe card

armadillo261

I want to add USB 3.0 ports to my old pc but I also want Bluetooth. So what I would like to have is a PCIe card that has at least 2 USB 3.0 ports and a slot for an m.2 network adapter with Bluetooth. A PCIe card with USB 3.0 ports and Bluetooth built in would be nice, but its even less likely to exist than a PCIe card with the right m.2 slot and USB ports. I have searched for a bit, but the internet is a big place and I want to know if anyone knows of something that can meet my requirements.

Well, I'm afraid you may never find such card exist. You might need to get them separately.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

I would just get a USB card (the front panel ones are nice) and either a pcie wifi card that includes bluetooth, or just one of those USB bluetooth dongles.

There are so many questions starting why. Like why do you need M.2 network card? For Wifi? That sounds like one too many bottlenecks when you could get PCIe Wifi adapter or network card. Those may have BT too.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

You can get a PCIe card with 4 or 7 USB 3.0 ports.

Then you can add a USB WiFi adapter. $17 for a quality 1300Mbps one from TP-Link.

Or a USB Network Interface Card and use Ethernet instead of Wifi if possible. ($6 generic)

And a USB Bluetooth adapter.

If you have an old M.2 WiFi card it's probably an old standard anyways and very limited by speed. Retire it.

On 11/30/2020 at 7:32 PM, Electronics Wizardy said:

why not just get. norml usb card and then a usb bluetooth adapter.

yeah ok, that makes most sense. I wanted a weird PCIe card just because it weird and I had seen some things similar to what I wanted but they weren't quite right. Thanks to everyone who helped anyway.