Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PSU aftermarket cables/extensions

Hi,

I have had a 850w Cougar sx for ~9 years now with no issue to speak of.  Here recently, I have upgraded to a 5900x with  3080 hopefully in the near future.  

My issue is wanting cables of a different color then what the psu currently has (as much ad I like them). Does anyone know of aftermarket cables/extensions that fit this PSU?

22 minutes ago, Nasargiel said:

Hi,

I have had a 850w Cougar sx for ~9 years now with no issue to speak of.  Here recently, I have upgraded to a 5900x with  3080 hopefully in the near future.  

My issue is wanting cables of a different color then what the psu currently has (as much ad I like them). Does anyone know of aftermarket cables/extensions that fit this PSU?

Personally for a 9yr old PSU I would not buy cables specifically for that PSU, I would just stick with extensions. To that end there are a ton of different vendors out there depending on what you want to spend, currently I am using Cablemod myself - https://cablemod.com/ 

Extensions can follow you from your current PSU to a new one as well which is nice.