Budget Build (Need help choosing parts and time to buy)

Budget (including currency): $700-850

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: School work/multitasking, Gaming around 100fps.

Other details : I want to make a budget build but if I need to go over my budget a little, that is fine too. Not sure if I should wait another month for stuff to restock but this is the build I had in mind.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 ,  $300+     (rn it is very over priced and if it doesn't come back in stock or drop down in price I'm thinkin bout buying a AMD Ryzen 5 2600 or a Ryzen 3 3100)

MOTHERBOARD: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK max atx am4 motherboard   $113

Memory: Team T-Force Delta RGB 16 gb (2 x 8gb) DDR4-3200 CL 16 memory   $65 

Storage: Samsung 970 evo 500 gb M.2-2280 NVME ssd.   $60

GPU : MSI RADEON RX 580 8gb Armor OC $223 (I wanna try to buy a 1660 super if it comes back in stock and for a reasonable price)

CASE:  Montech X1 ATX mid tower case  $53

PSU: Corsair CXF 650 W 80+ Bronze certified Fully modular atx power supply.   $85

I wanna know if I should wait like a month maybe until around christmas to wait for everything to restock or go down in price, or just pull the trigger rn on a 3100 and a 580.mm

12 minutes ago, Pxrdeep said:

MSI B450 TOMAHAWK max atx am4 motherboard   $113

Overpriced, get a b550m pro 4

Rest looks good, really try to get a 1660/1660super

2 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

Overpriced, get a b550m pro 4

Rest looks good, really try to get a 1660/1660super

Yea i wanna try to get it but its sold out everywhere or overpriced, do u have any suggestions to getting similar stuff but lower price? like the cpu or any other components.

6 minutes ago, Pxrdeep said:

Storage: Samsung 970 evo 500 gb M.2-2280 NVME ssd.   $60

GPU : MSI RADEON RX 580 8gb Armor OC $223 (I wanna try to buy a 1660 super if it comes back in stock and for a reasonable price)

PSU: Corsair CXF 650 W 80+ Bronze certified Fully modular atx power supply.   $85

I wanna know if I should wait like a month maybe until around christmas to wait for everything to restock or go down in price, or just pull the trigger rn on a 3100 and a 580.mm

So I am going to throw in my 2 cents. TO start off, you have a pretty solid build here.

The first thing is the storage. 500Gb is pretty good if you aren't going to be playing games like MW or Cold war as they can run about 200Gb a pop. Samsung Evos are some of the best in the game, but also among the most expensive. Crucial and Sabrent make very  good M.2s for much less (sometimes) than Samsung. It would be worth checking out.

The GPU is the next thing. A GTX 1660 Ti would be better than a super and *SHOULD* cost the same, maybe a little more than the R 580. The problem is they are getting bought out by Miners Right now.

The PSU Is okay, but again you could save money here by getting a non RGB one (you don't see the RGB anyway) and even may save a few bucks getting a 550 or 600w.
Here is a PSU I used on a build much like yours.

One Final thing is you could save money on the motherboard side going for a board like this one. Only reason I put this here is its not too much different than the one you selected.

Sorry I probably edited my post. Refresh plz. Build Specs Below.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    32 GB (2X8) Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
    Sabrent 1 TB TLC PCI 4.0 NVMe M.2
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
    MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34" UWQHD
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT 240mm
  • Operating System
    Windows 11

1 minute ago, Pxrdeep said:

Yea i wanna try to get it but its sold out everywhere or overpriced, do u have any suggestions to getting similar stuff but lower price? like the cpu or any other components.

rx 5600xt?

2 minutes ago, mr fobs said:

So I am going to throw in my 2 cents. TO start off, you have a pretty solid build here.

The first thing is the storage. 500Gb is pretty good if you aren't going to be playing games like MW or Cold war as they can run about 200Gb a pop. Samsung Evos are some of the best in the game, but also among the most expensive. Crucial and Sabrent make very  good M.2s for much less (sometimes) than Samsung. It would be worth checking out.

The GPU is the next thing. A GTX 1660 Ti would be better than a super and *SHOULD* cost the same, maybe a little more than the R 580. The problem is they are getting bought out by Miners Right now.

The PSU Is okay, but again you could save money here by getting a non RGB one (you don't see the RGB anyway) and even may save a few bucks getting a 550 or 600w.
Here is a PSU I used on a build much like yours.

One Final thing is you could save money on the motherboard side going for a board like this one. Only reason I put this here is its not too much different than the one you selected.

I mean im gonna buy a external hard drive thats like 1 tb at least and cpu im changing it to a corsair cxm. And the gpu i wanna try to get the 1660 but like i really cant find it anywhere, i wanna try to wait maybe. But everything else im confident about, except that the 3600 is sold out everywhere so u think they gonna restock and lower the prices in around a month? im new to this pc building thing sorry.

15 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

yo thankss bro i replaced the psu, cpu, case and the gpu. just changed the ram to a white one, but yo thanks this just confurmed everything for me, im still gonna wait a bit for the 1660 series to maybe restock.

Just now, Pxrdeep said:

yo thankss bro i replaced the psu, cpu, case and the gpu. just changed the ram to a white one, but yo thanks this just confurmed everything for me, im still gonna wait a bit for the 1660 series to maybe restock.

The 5600xt, if you can afford it, is better than the 1660 super by quite a lot

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

The 5600xt, if you can afford it, is better than the 1660 super by quite a lot

yea im gonna buy eveything but just wait on the gpu's to restock or go down in pricea bit, like around a month, thanks a lot tho

CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler - EVGA CLC 240mm AIO  Motherboard - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | RAM - 16GB (2x8GB) Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 3600MHz CL17 | GPU - MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC | PSU -  EVGA 600 BQ | Storage - PNY CS3030 1TB NVMe SSD | Case Cooler Master TD500 Mesh

Dark horse suggestion. The Core i3-10100 is 99.99 usd and available at that price currently unlike the 3100. Its a locked part of course but its has superior ipc and a higher boost clock.

3 hours ago, biohazard918 said:

Dark horse suggestion. The Core i3-10100 is 99.99 usd and available at that price currently unlike the 3100. Its a locked part of course but its has superior ipc and a higher boost clock.

nah i dont want a intel processor, thanks for the suggestion tho