Turns on but displays black screen - suddenly stopped working! (VGA LED EZ Debugger)

dmkdsnlfk

Hi (first post),

My problem is with my PC, and it's really frustrating me, especially since I really need to use it for a school project that's coming up. I switched user, and saw my edge browser pages from my last session were still open. Only, I wasn't able to interact with the browser, and clicking would only give me that windows "error" sound (ringing). I tried opening up task manager, but it kept on "not responding" over and over until I just got frustrated and tried restarting the PC. From that point, the PC would turn on (RGB Lights, fans, all go on), but would only show a black screen for the HDMI output. On my MSI B450M Bazooka motherboard, one of the EZ debugger lights (VGA) is on, leading me to suspect that something is wrong with my graphics card (GTX 1660), even though there hadn't been a problem in the years that I've used it. Only, just today, it just suddenly decided to give up on me.

I've been spending the last four hours or so trying to figure out what the hell went wrong.

Things I've tried:

Unplugging the graphics card and trying to use the onboard graphics through the motherboard: Same effect. Ryzen 7 2700x integrated graphics still just give me a blank screen (NOT black - monitor is still on). 

Taking out the CMOS battery to reset the CMOS, or something: No effect

The VGA LED is still lit every time I power on the PC, and I can't figure out why.