GPU Suggestions for Early Next Year

Reed Green

With the current GPU market I missed my chance to get a new GPU in the sub $150-250 USD range. I have accepted that fact and will make due with the integrated graphics on my i7-9700k (bought on sale) until I can get a GPU at a decent price but once I can which one should I get? I enjoy more CPU intensive games and I am used to playing on really low graphics with everything else. With that said I am looking at getting a 1660 Super but in the back of my head I am not sure if I need that much power and or need to spend that much. I have looked at the 1650 Super and it seems alright for my needs and is  a lot cheaper.

The bottom line is I would like to have some NVIDIA GPU suggestions, preferably around $200 USD or lower, that will preform good enough.

1 minute ago, Reed Green said:

With the current GPU market I missed my chance to get a new GPU in the sub $150-250 USD range. I have accepted that fact and will make due with the integrated graphics on my i7-9700k (bought on sale) until I can get a GPU at a decent price but once I can which one should I get? I enjoy more CPU intensive games and I am used to playing on really low graphics with everything else. With that said I am looking at getting a 1660 Super but in the back of my head I am not sure if I need that much power and or need to spend that much. I have looked at the 1650 Super and it seems alright for my needs and is  a lot cheaper.

The bottom line is I would like to have some NVIDIA GPU suggestions, preferably around $200 USD or lower, that will preform good enough.

There are rumors for a 3050ti, and 3050. Note, that they are just rumors, and nothing is confirmed. https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-geforce-rtx-3050-expected-to-feature-2304-cuda-cores

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

A used GTX 1070 fits that budget nicely, if you snag a good auction price.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

7 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

A used GTX 1070 fits that budget nicely, if you snag a good auction price.

What if I want to avoid used, I am not against it but I have been advised to avoid it since everything else is new

2 hours ago, Reed Green said:

What if I want to avoid used, I am not against it but I have been advised to avoid it since everything else is new

If your set on buying soon, get a 1650 super. 

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

4 minutes ago, Downkey said:

If your set on buying soon, get a 1650 super. 

That's the thing... I am in zero rush to buy anything, UHD 630 can get me by until I make a decision