Need monitor recommendation

Filingo

I bought the Asus VG249Q and returned it 2 days later. My eyes were burning trying to look at it. I am not sure if I got used to a FHD resolution on a small smartphone with high PPI, that 1080p on 24" suddenly looks so bad that hurt my eyes trying to read text, or this specific monitor was just bad, or had some sort of coating.

I want a screen where I'll be able to see the text clearly, not see weird blurriness like on the Asus VG249Q, just easy to read like you're reading from a book. 

At first I wanted a 24" 144Hz gaming monitor. Then I realized I prefer something that would be easy to look at (Especially on text). So I don't care now about size. It can be somewhere between 21 to 34. I will know my budget if you let me know of a model that will allow me to look at text easily and not blurry. Then I'll see if it's worth it. Of course not the Apple Display Pro XDR price level.

For example the LG 32GK650F-B looks nice on paper with QHD at 32", but I don't know, does it have this blurriness of the VG249Q? Is 1440p enough for 32"? I didn't use a PC monitor for  almost 3 years now

Thanks

32" 1440p is the same PPI as 24" 1080p, so that's not going to do you much good. 27" 1440p is the sweetspot I think, but the distance from you to the monitor is important as well. If you sit too close to your monitor, the individual pixels will be more perceptible. 4K sounds good on paper, but good even somewhat affordable 4K monitors don't exist currently.

3 hours ago, Hans Christian | Teri said:

32" 1440p is the same PPI as 24" 1080p, so that's not going to do you much good. 27" 1440p is the sweetspot I think, but the distance from you to the monitor is important as well. If you sit too close to your monitor, the individual pixels will be more perceptible. 4K sounds good on paper, but good even somewhat affordable 4K monitors don't exist currently.

I do see well on a 4K 55 inch LG TV.. you say that the panels on the PC monitors are worse? why's that actually? I just now realized are sh**tty are PC monitors at a decent price