Tips for fan configuration? (Phanteks Evolv x)

kvillega

So I recently built a unit Phanteks Evolv X, and I have the following fan setup: 

Front - intake

1. Front Mounted Radiator (ROG Ryuo 240) with a push pull config using the stock fans some inwin sirius loops

2. An extra intake inwin sirius loop at the bottom of the rad 'cause i couldn't find a 360 AIO that i liked

Top - Exhaust

1. 2x inwin sirius loop 120's at the top and i used the magnetic cover to prevent air from blowing back in

Rear - Exhaust

1. 1x inwin sirius loop 120

granted i live in a tropical country (Philippines) but my idle 50-60 and ~70 under load seems a bit high?

I read some threads saying switching the top fans to intake might improve temps as well? 

1 minute ago, kvillega said:

So I recently built a unit Phanteks Evolv X, and I have the following fan setup: 

Front - intake

1. Front Mounted Radiator (ROG Ryuo 240) with a push pull config using the stock fans some inwin sirius loops

2. An extra intake inwin sirius loop at the bottom of the rad 'cause i couldn't find a 360 AIO that i liked

Top - Exhaust

1. 2x inwin sirius loop 120's at the top and i used the magnetic cover to prevent air from blowing back in

Rear - Exhaust

1. 1x inwin sirius loop 120

granted i live in a tropical country (Philippines) but my idle 50-60 and ~70 under load seems a bit high?

I read some threads saying switching the top fans to intake might improve temps as well? 

Try repasting the Cpu maybe its not making proper contac with it 

Any Help is appricated! Please correct me if I´m wrong!

Sorry for grammer/spelling mistakes, but english is not my native language (it´s german in case you were curious) *expand to see builds*

Primary PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: Crossfire Radeon 6870 + 6850 | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 2X16 = 32GB @ 3600MHZ DDR4 | MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F | COOLER: COOLER MASTER ML360R | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB | PSU: GIGABYTE P850GM 80+ GOLD | SDD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB |

Everything thats not colourful I haven't bought yet.

Secondary PC(Currently not operational): CPU:  INTEL Q8200S @ 2.33Ghz | GPU: GTX 750 ti / 760 | RAM: 4X2 = 8GB @ 800MHZ DDR2 OCZ Platinum | MOBO: ASUS P5E-VM SE | COOLER: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280* | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB* | PSU: CORSAIR RM850 2019 80+ GOLD* | SSD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB* 

Everything marked with * is what I bought for the Primary PC and I'm just using it until I get all the parts.