Graphics card & wifi card not detected?

dmeanor

I recently bought a GPU and wifi card and added them to my motherboard. 

when connected my HDMI to my GPU port, the monitor showed no signal 

only works when I plug directly to my motherboard 

likewise

the wifi card is not detected when I log in to my account. 

what am I missing here?

im using this motherboard 

http://www.asrock.com/mb/amd/am1b-m/

wifi card: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B087RMZZ15?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_image

GPU: 

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B01DOFD0G8/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

D044CCAA-668A-429E-B38E-B8A16FD3F1DC.jpeg

So it seems that motherboard is wired for PCIE1 x4. So I am not sure if shares bandwidth between its two slots. Have you tried just graphics card or just wifi card?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

for the x79 chipset back then the bios cant handle a pci-e to m2 adapter, so it might be chipset, usb, bios and alot of other things

Just now, ComputerBuilder said:

for the x79 chipset back then the bios cant handle a pci-e to m2 adapter, so it might be chipset, usb, bios and alot of other things

lol... its an AMD AM1 motherboard.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

OP looking at your newly uploaded screenshot, it seems you are missing the drivers for those devices. Download latest drivers and install them.

2 minutes ago, Levent said:

lol... its an AMD AM1 motherboard.

it was example