Wondering if the ram i have is compatible with my motherboard and cpu, Please read before answering

Inigma_
Go to solution Solved by mariushm,

The memory sticks are compatible.

They should work at 3200 Mhz on that motherboard and that processor.  Worst case scenario, it will work at 3000 Mhz or 2933 Mhz... you can manually configure the frequency from bios, it's very easy.

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but i am soon going to order my cpu soon and from all documentation i find the ram (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16) and the motherboard(TUF Gaming B450-PLUS ATX) i have, are compatible with ryzen 3000 and not with 2000, but i have seen people post on other forums that the ram will work with the  ryzen 5 2600 i am thinking of getting. So i was wondering if anyone who has all of those parts can help me out by confirming that the ram does in fact go up to 3200mhz (its rated speed) and work. Thank you in advance

They should work at 3200 Mhz on that motherboard and that processor.  Worst case scenario, it will work at 3000 Mhz or 2933 Mhz... you can manually configure the frequency from bios, it's very easy.

1 minute ago, mariushm said:

ok thank you