Anywhere i can actually purchase a Silverstone TJ11?

toddleronebar

My tj07 at the moment is almost 8 years old and I'm really interested in the tj11, however I cannot find any for sale... even used ones anywhere. I really like the tj07 and tj11, and really do not want to switch over to another brand of chassis.

If I can't find anything I may just re powder coat my 07 or save up a fortune for a MBX MK11.

So if you guys know anywhere that may have one or if anyone has a used one that they're willing to let go of please let me know or lead me in the correct direction. 

Thanks.

20201130_065019.jpg

Main Rig: Cpu: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4.60Ghz 1.2V | Motherboard: ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA | RAM: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2133Mhz | GPU: Powercolor RADEON RX6900XT Liquid Devil  | Case: XFORMA MBX MKII | Storage: Samsung 840 256GB/Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | PSU: Corsair Hx850i | Cooling: Custom loop with gentle typhoons | 

It is a 10 year old case with a very dated design, they don't make it anymore.  Unless you manage to find one in a dusty warehouse somewhere then your only hope is going to be ebay. 

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

23 hours ago, KWelz said:

It is a 10 year old case with a very dated design, they don't make it anymore.  Unless you manage to find one in a dusty warehouse somewhere then your only hope is going to be ebay. 

nah I already checked around, its next to impossible to find anyways. I messaged Silverstone about it as well and it was never that popular of a case anyways due to it being over 600 dollars. (it was actually discontinued first while the tj07 was still in production and that case came out in 2005.) I'm probably gonna get MBX MK11 or just get my 07 re-powder coated. 

Main Rig: Cpu: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4.60Ghz 1.2V | Motherboard: ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA | RAM: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2133Mhz | GPU: Powercolor RADEON RX6900XT Liquid Devil  | Case: XFORMA MBX MKII | Storage: Samsung 840 256GB/Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | PSU: Corsair Hx850i | Cooling: Custom loop with gentle typhoons | 

7 hours ago, toddleronebar said:

nah I already checked around, its next to impossible to find anyways. I messaged Silverstone about it as well and it was never that popular of a case anyways due to it being over 600 dollars. (it was actually discontinued first while the tj07 was still in production and that case came out in 2005.) I'm probably gonna get MBX MK11 or just get my 07 re-powder coated. 

there one on ebay for like $600ish (oh nvm that was the tj07 my bad)

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

• 8 months later...

Just came across this thread via Google and I happen to have a brand new (test-fit components but never used) TJ11 I'd love to sell. Sent you a PM to see if you might still be looking!

• 1 month later...

I have 2 of them 

And funny part one is a different version 

It's bigger than my old one 

And uses USB 3.0 cables to run to the back of the mb 

My first one uses 3.0 header to the motherboard 

20211030_153709.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 10/15/2021 at 4:09 AM, DSAWATSKY said:

I have 2 of them 

And funny part one is a different version 

It's bigger than my old one 

And uses USB 3.0 cables to run to the back of the mb 

My first one uses 3.0 header to the motherboard 

20211030_153709.jpg

They don't looks much different in size on the pics. Could you post more pics with side-by-side comparisons, showing differences?
I've never heard about different versions of TJ11. When Silverstone released revided verions of the cases, they always added something to the name/model number, like TJ08/TJ08-E/TJ08-PRO or RV02-E, etc/

I've also got TJ11 (and  2* FT02, my favourites).

But recently I've bought TJ08-E, which is shitty (obsidian-like quality, with thin alluminium over plastic front panel and thin steel walls),  but really well engineered (really easy to work), and fits all modern components (including longest GPUs), 4*HDDs, etc, but is very compact and leightweight in comparison to them.