Troubleshooting of a rampage V edition 10 mobo

Hello fellow tech lad's, i have run in quite some trouble recently with my main computer, sadly the little fellow seem's to be on the verge of extinction !

my OS wont start only giving me BSOD "system thread exception not handled" in a boot loop, i have tested everything i know of to make it work but it doesnt seems to get better.

the boot loop wont stop

to explain what happends last monday i unplugged my phone from the usb -c port and the pc crashed and non stop booted.

i have cleared Cmos tested new ram sticks in single/Dual mode, tried new window boot + safe mode,disbling all usb port including the ub-c one,the only thing i havent tried was to change the PSU

FYK :

PSU = LDLC (french group) 650w Plat 80 +

RAM = 2*8 G-Skil 3333 cl 16
GPU = 2070 S Gigabyte

ssd-m'2 = samsun 970 evo

cpu cooler = Noctua big chonky boy

I would love if one of you could spare the free time to come and help me either per this thread or per discord (or whatever you want actually)

I am in big need as my diagnostic is that either my CPU or my MOBO is dead and my belloved cyberpunk goes out in ten days without me having a decent pc to play it

Edited by Alyios
wrong channel sorry but still if you can help

23 minutes ago, Alyios said:

Hello fellow tech lad's, i have run in quite some trouble recently with my main computer, sadly the little fellow seem's to be on the verge of extinction !

my OS wont start only giving me BSOD "system thread exception not handled" in a boot loop, i have tested everything i know of to make it work but it doesnt seems to get better.

the boot loop wont stop

to explain what happends last monday i unplugged my phone from the usb -c port and the pc crashed and non stop booted.

i have cleared Cmos tested new ram sticks in single/Dual mode, tried new window boot + safe mode,disbling all usb port including the ub-c one,the only thing i havent tried was to change the PSU

FYK :

PSU = LDLC (french group) 650w Plat 80 +

RAM = 2*8 G-Skil 3333 cl 16
GPU = 2070 S Gigabyte

ssd-m'2 = samsun 970 evo

cpu cooler = Noctua big chonky boy

I would love if one of you could spare the free time to come and help me either per this thread or per discord (or whatever you want actually)

I am in big need as my diagnostic is that either my CPU or my MOBO is dead and my belloved cyberpunk goes out in ten days without me having a decent pc to play it

Do you have a spare mobo that you can test outside of the case?

Any Help is appricated! Please correct me if I´m wrong!

Sorry for grammer/spelling mistakes, but english is not my native language (it´s german in case you were curious) *expand to see builds*

Primary PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: Crossfire Radeon 6870 + 6850 | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 2X16 = 32GB @ 3600MHZ DDR4 | MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F | COOLER: COOLER MASTER ML360R | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB | PSU: GIGABYTE P850GM 80+ GOLD | SDD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB |

Everything thats not colourful I haven't bought yet.

Secondary PC(Currently not operational): CPU:  INTEL Q8200S @ 2.33Ghz | GPU: GTX 750 ti / 760 | RAM: 4X2 = 8GB @ 800MHZ DDR2 OCZ Platinum | MOBO: ASUS P5E-VM SE | COOLER: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280* | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB* | PSU: CORSAIR RM850 2019 80+ GOLD* | SSD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB* 

Everything marked with * is what I bought for the Primary PC and I'm just using it until I get all the parts.

Just now, Enzo1001 said:

Do you have a spare mobo that you can test outside of the case?

Sadly not cpu compatible

7 minutes ago, Alyios said:

So my first thread was in the wrong pannel and i dont know how to delete it

Report the thread and get a mod to delete/close/merge them or something.

13 minutes ago, Alyios said:

tried new window boot

On the problem itself, could it be the Windows install is corrupt? What did you try before?

In case it is related to USB, assuming it is a case one, try unplugging the connector from mobo.

Is the ram Ripjaws 4? I had a set of 3333 of that age that gave me no end of problems.Try reducing ram speed, although I don't think this is necessarily related.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

1 minute ago, porina said:

On the problem itself, could it be the Windows install is corrupt? What did you try before?

In case it is related to USB, assuming it is a case one, try unplugging the connector from mobo.

Is the ram Ripjaws 4? I had a set of 3333 of that age that gave me no end of problems.Try reducing ram speed, although I don't think this is necessarily related.

i reinstalled windows on a other nvme and ssd sata, both would face the same issue, i need to let you know that i can access bios, + this mobo have two bios one up to daate the other is factory stock, both wont help

Just now, Alyios said:

i reinstalled windows on a other nvme and ssd sata, both would face the same issue, i need to let you know that i can access bios, + this mobo have two bios one up to daate the other is factory stock, both wont help

3 minutes ago, porina said:

for the ram i already tried by default they clock at 2133, and it is where they are the most stable (but yes they caused me a lot of drivers issues)

The BSOD should give an information on what failed on the right side of the line "system thread exception not handled". What does it say?

19 hours ago, Rooked said:

The BSOD should give an information on what failed on the right side of the line "system thread exception not handled". What does it say?

i restarted for the message, right now it is stuck on this screen (preparation of automatic reparation) nothing move, i think it is stuck on it, CODE Ad (https://www.google.com/search?q=rog+code+Ad&rlz=1C1CHBF_frFR900FR900&oq=rog+code+Ad&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160.11538j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8)

WIN_20201130_14_12_03_Pro.jpg

nope it doesnt say anything else than the error

uxc11000.sys this time

AD error means your PC can't go to the OS, which is Windows in your case. Can you try a fresh install of Windows again? I'm assuming your mobo is ASUS ROG.

1 minute ago, Rooked said:

AD error means your PC can't go to the OS, which is Windows in your case. Can you try a fresh install of Windows again? I'm assuming your mobo is ASUS ROG.

yeas i will do right now, i do have a windows key and a wiped dd

2 minutes ago, Alyios said:

uxc11000.sys this time

I'll get back to you in around 5 minutes, gotta check what file that is and why it is causing your problem.

6 minutes ago, Alyios said:

yeas i will do right now, i do have a windows key and a wiped dd

i cannot acces to the windows install panel, eithe x64 or x32, both load, goes into a loading windows logo screen then SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION

8 minutes ago, Alyios said:

uxc11000.sys

I've checked and it doesn't seem like there's a SYS file called uxc11000, in my System32 folder and a SYS file list. Even googling the file does not give any results. Try restarting and check what file happens to show.

18 hours ago, Rooked said:

I've checked and it doesn't seem like there's a SYS file called uxc11000, in my System32 folder and a SYS file list. Even googling the file does not give any results. Try restarting and check what file happens to show.

ok i did and this time not message again exept the stop code

uxc01000.sys was the error message my bad for the typo, i checked and only found a dude with a lenovo but not much more help. could it be a root kit, highly unlikly i know but still

hey, sorry, for the time spent i think i will just give up, i hate not understanding what happened but this is life and with the boot loop without any system instal and the ram being cleared out, it can only be the motherboard/CPU combo or the PSU, and the PSU have less than 4 month, so i suppose it can only be the other, thank you Rooked

sorry for the inconvenience

5 minutes ago, Slottr said:

-Merged-

thank you <3, i have lost hope but will be listening if someone have any idea

1 minute ago, Alyios said:

thank you <3, i have lost hope but will be listening if someone have any idea

In regards to this, try a linux live usb

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Slottr said:

actually thats a good idea i havent tried 

https://www.exefiles.com/en/sys/ucx01000-sys/

Seems like this is the driver that's causing your issue. It is the USB driver that's boot looping your PC. Try unplugging your USB ports on your PC case if you do have one, or disable every usb port that is unused, especially the usb-c port you plugged your phone in and try booting it up.

15 hours ago, Slottr said:

-Merged-

Also moved to correct subforum.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 11/30/2020 at 5:51 PM, Slottr said:

sadly didnt word either, soryy for the time spent to help me ^^ thank ou all