Locked out of administrator account, it doesn't even exist

Triumph

Here are a few details about my PC: 

It ha(d) a total of TWO accounts (one administrator and one standard) and it runs Windows 10.

So yesterday, I signed out of my administrator account and soon after I tried logging into my standard account (without admin) I noticed that the main administrator account login was GONE. So I kinda panicked and I read a lot of tutorials on the internet, I made a profile on cmd using 

net user administrator /active:yes

and nothing seemed to work, like the account I created didn't show any place I could go to login and use it as a different user if you know what I mean. It just exists there and I can't use it at all. So I went over to manage my user accounts and I accidentally removed administrator permissions off my main account which led me to being stuck with a single account that has administrator permissions but it doesn't show up being able to use as an account. I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this. 

Have you tried starting in safe mode?

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

11 hours ago, keskparane said:

Have you tried starting in safe mode?

Yeah, I did. But what do I do after?

Dunno. Was just hopeful it would give you an option.

IIRC with XP you used to be able to press CTRL+ALT+DEL twice at the logon screen and it would show the admin account. No such luck with W10 though it sems.

Sorry can't help.

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.