Looking for a PCIe cable for ThermalTake PSU's

SStickells

So I'm looking for a PCIe cable to go straight from my 750W ThermalTake Toughpower Grand PSU to my GPU 8 pin adapter for the 3080 FE, but I cant seem to find a cable that will fit the Thermaltake PSU and isn't an extension cable. 

You can search and buy a spare PCIe cable for your PSU model (remember some models have different cables) and use that.

7 minutes ago, Rooked said:

You can search and buy a spare PCIe cable for your PSU model (remember some models have different cables) and use that.

Just tried this, could only find some on EBay and even then it was just for 'thermaltake PSU's' and I dont know if it would work specifically with my PSU

2 minutes ago, SStickells said:

Just tried this, could only find some on EBay and even then it was just for 'thermaltake PSU's' and I dont know if it would work specifically with my PSU

It probably wouldn't. Can you ask Thermaltake support for the cables? Don't risk it.

2 minutes ago, Rooked said:

It probably wouldn't. Can you ask Thermaltake support for the cables? Don't risk it.

That's what I was thinking, Ive asked Thermaltake so guess I just have to wait now. my 3080 is currently being powered by one PCIe 8 pin on my PSU, but the cable splits into two 8 pins... think that's okay for now and wont do any damage until I can get one of these cables?

That won't damage anything in the meanwhile. However, replace it soon when you do get the cables.

1 minute ago, Rooked said:

That won't damage anything in the meanwhile. However, replace it soon when you do get the cables.

For sure, thanks :) appreciate the help.