Anyone know what AGON3 Light FX device is? I didn't see anything on google

SorrySorryImSorry

I have two of these connected. Could it be one of these that's doing it? I found this monitor exists (though I haven't heard of it till now). Could it be some weird device driver issue?

edit: sorry I shared this in the wrong forum and there doesn't appear to be a way to delete/repost it in the correct area. 

rui8lai3o9261.png

Just now, aDoomGuy said:

https://www.windowscentral.com/aoc-unleashes-new-agon-3-gaming-displays-beautiful-curves

Seems to be related to monitor. Is any of the monitors connected someway with USB?

Mods will move the thread if they deem it necessary. 

Copy that. I'm using the USB's on it so my PC is connected to it via USB. What made me wonder is because the monitor itself isn't an AOC monitor unless HP is using some of their parts in this OMEN? 

1 minute ago, Eragorn said:

Copy that. I'm using the USB's on it so my PC is connected to it via USB. What made me wonder is because the monitor itself isn't an AOC monitor unless HP is using some of their parts in this OMEN? 

They probably do. It may also be a rebranded AOC display or maybe AOC made the panel and internals. We can only guess but it appears to be something like this since it is recognized as AGON 3.