YouTube display and Icons Issue

Tiafighter

Hello, I recently got this new monitor. The "Samsung Odyssey G9." Here's the problem. Everything works perfectly fine as before, but when I open up YouTube on Google Chrome. The website works fine until I press on a video. Once I press on it the first time, the video doesn't play, all I see is a black screen. Once I refresh the page, it seems that all the things displayed on top of the video, like the icons on the top right corner, settings icon, and everything on the bottom side seems to not be showing. Even the red bar that shows how much and the times of the video are missing. Instead of them being displayed on the screen, they are enlarged and displayed all at the bottom on top of the comments. I need help fixing it and restoring it all back to normal. If anyone knows how to fix this problem, let me know. Thank You. 

Screen shot 1.PNG

Screen shot 2.PNG

Screen shot 3.PNG

Try to play a video in another browser such as Firefox or Edge and see if the issue persists. If it remains isolated to Chrome, then try a reinstall of Chrome.

On 11/29/2020 at 8:14 PM, Ak7J said:

Try to play a video in another browser such as Firefox or Edge and see if the issue persists. If it remains isolated to Chrome, then try a reinstall of Chrome.

So, It works on Microsoft Edge. I have reinstalled Chrome and it still has the same problem. Are there any other solutions you may know?

Edit: I have fixed it, I just needed to delete the chrome off my taskbar and then repin it.