Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

tv to pc audio conncetion help!

Hi everyone
so i have a razer kraken ultimate and i love the thx spatial audio and i have an 65 inch lg gx oled tv with dolby vision iq and atmos and i want to if it's possible i don't have an atmos setup because i want to use my headphone for audio when watching movies. my headphone thx mode is only working on pc so i want to get my tv-s sound to my pc and to my usb razer kraken ultimate with out audio quality loss possible
first i wanted to connect the pc to tv with hdmi and play the movies on the pc but i cant watch dolby vision content this way only hdr 10 the tv itself can play it without issue so that is why i want to route my tv audio to pc.
So how i can achieve this or is it even possible?

37 minutes ago, ShroniX said:

Hi everyone
so i have a razer kraken ultimate and i love the thx spatial audio and i have an 65 inch lg gx oled tv with dolby vision iq and atmos and i want to if it's possible i don't have an atmos setup because i want to use my headphone for audio when watching movies. my headphone thx mode is only working on pc so i want to get my tv-s sound to my pc and to my usb razer kraken ultimate with out audio quality loss possible
first i wanted to connect the pc to tv with hdmi and play the movies on the pc but i cant watch dolby vision content this way only hdr 10 the tv itself can play it without issue so that is why i want to route my tv audio to pc.
So how i can achieve this or is it even possible?

First, please try to use more formatting, as reading your post was rather difficult. Second, it's not going to be possible to directly connect your Razer Kraken Ultimate headphones to a TV as they use a USB connection that requires drivers and/or Razer's software to be installed on a supported operating system. TV USB ports are only normally meant to allow you to play supported media files from a USB flash drive, and do not normally even let you connect a mouse or keyboard to a TV unless it specifically supports these input methods.

Desktop: KRySTaLoGi-PC Build Log (i7-4790K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Bell - Unlimited Calling & Texting + 10GB Data
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | HP Touchpad | ASUS ME302C
Camera: Canon SX280 + Rebel T1i (500D) | Sony HDR-AS50R | Panasonic DMC-TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)