Does the PowerColor Red Devil RX 5700XT still have bad crashing issues?

AntiSpirals

Budget (including currency):  ~1200 USD (I'm on a kind of tight budget)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: General gaming: cod, r6, league, etc

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I'm currently building a new PC as mine is quite outdated and lacking in power. I've done a bit of research on the RX 5700 XT cards and really liked the Red Devil but I see an ample amount of reviews saying that they constantly get black screens or crash frequently when gaming. I see a lot of people mention that it's the drivers, so is this exclusive to PowerColor's Red Devil version of the card or does this happen to all RX 5700 XT cards? Has this been fixed with newer drivers recently? I was also looking into the THICC III Ultra but it doesn't seem to get quite as good performance. I am open to other alternatives too as long as they are reasonably priced and are similar in power.

The build I'm going for is:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor (Ordered already)

PowerColor Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB Red Devil Video Card

Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition 57.3 CFM CPU Cooler

MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory

Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Cooler Master MasterCase H500 ATX Mid Tower Case

EVGA BQ 600 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply (Should I get a better one?)