Could my gtx 970 be causing system freezes?

Whenever I am doing menial tasks on my pc, like watching YouTube, listening to music, or anything that doesn't require much power, my pc will sometimes freeze. Somedays it does it 3 times, and some days not at all. I suspect its my 970 because what happens is the screen freezes, but audio is still playing, and I can even pause the video with the spacebar like normal. After it freezes it doesn't bluescreen, but just restarts. So could my card be the issue?

What kind of PSU do you have? DId you OC? Do you have the newest drivers? 

Any Help is appricated! Please correct me if I´m wrong!

Sorry for grammer/spelling mistakes, but english is not my native language (it´s german in case you were curious) *expand to see builds*

Primary PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: Crossfire Radeon 6870 + 6850 | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 2X16 = 32GB @ 3600MHZ DDR4 | MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F | COOLER: COOLER MASTER ML360R | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB | PSU: GIGABYTE P850GM 80+ GOLD | SDD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB |

Everything thats not colourful I haven't bought yet.

Secondary PC(Currently not operational): CPU:  INTEL Q8200S @ 2.33Ghz | GPU: GTX 750 ti / 760 | RAM: 4X2 = 8GB @ 800MHZ DDR2 OCZ Platinum | MOBO: ASUS P5E-VM SE | COOLER: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280* | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB* | PSU: CORSAIR RM850 2019 80+ GOLD* | SSD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB* 

Everything marked with * is what I bought for the Primary PC and I'm just using it until I get all the parts.

51 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Full specs please psu in detail.

Have you monitored your temps?

Yes, they are all normal 

5 hours ago, Enzo1001 said:

What kind of PSU do you have? DId you OC? Do you have the newest drivers? 

I forget the exact model but I know its an Evga 500w bronze. I have driver 457.30 from November 9th. And no I've never overclocked anything