RX 5700 XT vs RTX 2060 Super

Utilityblock367

Hi im looking at GPU's right now for my new build, unfortunately the RTX 2060 super i specced for this build is no where to be found here in the Netherlands and are expected to be back in stock next year, 2 months from now, im willing to wait that long but if i can id like to know if the power color RX5700XT Red Dragon is a good alternative, its a good price where i can find it on Azerty.nl, as i have already gotten my mother board and cpu from them, spu being a R5 3600, this card is a bit tall from what ive seen as im building in a Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L Micro ATX, it should fit from what ive seen but might as well see if someone else can dubble check. But other than that, is the RX 5700 XT a good alternative to the RTX 2060 super, ive done some research and from what ive seen it is, just not to good with ray tracing in MC i believe, should i go for the RX5700 xt?

4 minutes ago, Utilityblock367 said:

Hi im looking at GPU's right now for my new build, unfortunately the RTX 2060 super i specced for this build is no where to be found here in the Netherlands and are expected to be back in stock next year, 2 months from now, im willing to wait that long but if i can id like to know if the power color RX5700XT Red Dragon is a good alternative, its a good price where i can find it on Azerty.nl, as i have already gotten my mother board and cpu from them, spu being a R5 3600, this card is a bit tall from what ive seen as im building in a Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L Micro ATX, it should fit from what ive seen but might as well see if someone else can dubble check. But other than that, is the RX 5700 XT a good alternative to the RTX 2060 super, ive done some research and from what ive seen it is, just not to good with ray tracing in MC i believe, should i go for the RX5700 xt?

Yes the 5700XT is better imo. It has slightly better performance and is cheaper.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

5 hours ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

The 5700xt is more powerful than the 2060super, I believe it's comparable to the 2070.

Closer to the 2070S than the 2070.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms