Water noises from a Cooler Master MasterLiquid 360R?

MultiGamerClub

Got it installed on Friday the 27'th November, now ive noticed some weird water noise that comes and goes. It cools really well at 23c idle and 59c at full load.

Should i assume this is air in the system? Even if its so new? What can i do to prevent it from getting any further?

I have it top-mounted on my R6 case.

IMG_20201129_162641.thumb.jpg.2f6603078452016322c4b0fd3e0a466a.jpg

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

Might wanna move the case around a bit with the pump on full blast. Probably some air bubbles have yet to be trapped in the proper places.

4 hours ago, jaslion said:

Might wanna move the case around a bit with the pump on full blast. Probably some air bubbles have yet to be trapped in the proper places.

Moved it back some angles and fourth. Seems to have solved it somehow.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

Is the aio front mounted the with lubes at the top?

If possible fill the rad so the the tubes are at the bottom. 

2 hours ago, narrdarr said:

Is the aio front mounted the with lubes at the top?

If possible fill the rad so the the tubes are at the bottom. 

Its mounted at the top on a R6 Silent case.

Its been minimal water sounds now but ive heard a weird sss sound now.

4 hours ago, MultiGamerClub said:

Its mounted at the top on a R6 Silent case.

Its been minimal water sounds now but ive heard a weird sss sound now.

It just air. Just give it time. You can run the pump at a lower so the noise goes away. After a week turn the pump speed back up.

17 hours ago, narrdarr said:

It just air. Just give it time. You can run the pump at a lower so the noise goes away. After a week turn the pump speed back up.

Even if its "just air" its a disturbance to the pump even if the radiator is higher.. Thought for sure air wouldnt get in when its in the top and yet it did :(

6 hours ago, MultiGamerClub said:

Even if its "just air" its a disturbance to the pump even if the radiator is higher.. Thought for sure air wouldnt get in when its in the top and yet it did :(

Air get trapped during fill, shipping, and install. Just give it time my h100i v2 was loud af now its fine.

20 hours ago, narrdarr said:

Air get trapped during fill, shipping, and install. Just give it time my h100i v2 was loud af now its fine.

Its not that its loud, its more that its small noises that are heard when its really silent..

Also noticed a weird vibration as its on my 3 monitor desktop table (Arozzi something) and its making me worried.

The pump is doing good and its cooling the cpu nicely at 23-25c idle when just using the browser/spotify at the moment, but i guess this is just me being worried over the cooler.