suggest me a arm base SoC with windows 10 full support

iap

how to i get a custom SoC(arm base) for build  a desktop

what do you want to do?

the simplest method is having a Raspberry PI and install desktop OS like Ubuntu.

look at this all in one keyboard pc :

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

You mean a custom SOC you design yourself or have someone design and produce?

You shell out tons and tons of money to have someone design one for you and produce it

or

You shell out tons of money to a fab to have them produce a single SOC from a known design

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

33 minutes ago, iap said:

how to i get a custom SoC(arm base) for build  a desktop

A custom SoC would cost you tens of thousands of bucks just to manufacture, plus you'd still need to hire someone to design one as well. Practically you would be looking at $50k a minimum and that's if they only modify an existing design. A completely new SoC from scratch? MILLIONS.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the costs for licensing and testing as well. Even just electrical testing of the custom-design alone will cost thousands, so...yeah.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

8 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

what do you want to do?

the simplest method is having a Raspberry PI and install desktop OS like Ubuntu.

look at this all in one keyboard pc :

does it support win10

14 hours ago, iap said:

does it support win10

Please elaborate your goals. You seem to be after something, but asking around the issue won't help you find info you need.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

my laptop have i5 8th gen with amd radion 530 gpu laptop so i'm looking for the exact performance in that soc

1 hour ago, iap said:

my laptop have i5 8th gen with amd radion 530 gpu laptop so i'm looking for the exact performance in that soc

Why though? Especially why arm based? Why does it need to be an soc? 

2 hours ago, Blue4130 said:

Why though? Especially why arm based? Why does it need to be an soc? 

bcuz i have interested about arm and writing arm instruction

looking for a powerful single board SoC(arm or  if maybe intel/amd) with full windows 10 support

1 minute ago, iap said:

looking for a powerful single board SoC(arm or  if maybe intel/amd) with full windows 10 support

Neither Intel or AMD produce ARM SoCs for such use. Also, there are no such SBCs that I am aware of. There are only a very few SoCs to begin with that are fully supported, including proper drivers for video, audio and networking, and they do not come in SBC form-factor.

You can keep making new threads about this every god damn day, if you like, but asking over and over won't change things.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

*** Threads merged ***

Please keep this in one thread.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Windows on ARM isn't all that great as there are a merely a few Native Applications. Well you can run 32-bit Win32 binaries through Translation, but not Win64 ones.

MacOS ARM can use 64 bit Intel MacOS Apps. Note: Windows 8 ARM was a complete Failure in the Marketplace for good reasons.