does all HDR1000 desktop monitor have a Fan or is the fan for the addition n sync card?

Witon

Hi this is my first post hrre after failing to serach for a proper answer. about fans and desktop monitor in the net.

When we switch from CRT to LED apart from slightly better refersh rate and silmed down issue, The monitor the image quality, input lag response time became better as technology developed.

Now when we upgrade to hdr1000 (x27), hdr600 (lg monitor) becase of the additional fan and our monitor became fat again.

Can anyone tell me whether the fan is for local dimings LED or n sync card? I am okay if they put a fan on my tv to reduce heat, because I am so far away from the tv  and the fan noise will be bearly audiable. But I am sitting close to a desktop monitor and I would not want a fan downgrade after I have upgrade from a fanless mac mini M1.

Its probably to cool the mainboard chip or the led, since bright LED is hot.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

thank for the quick reply, my objective is to nail down which one is the culprit  which affect my decision to buy CRG90 if we look at x27 

https://hardforum.com/threads/how-to-fix-your-noisy-acer-x27-fan.1983844/

this fan is specifically for the nsync chip,

I am asking this question because my interest on crg9. CRG90 does not have nsync and I found it has less problem from G9, so I am guessing CRG90 does not has a fan causing less heat buld up on the curved pressure spot. .