what psu to buy

zoa023

Hello everyone, i need help to determine what PSU should i buy because i have a problem with current PSU.
PC spec MOBO: Gigabyte B450M S2H,
                            CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x
                            GPU: EVGA 1070 FTW ACX 3.0 8GB
                            Current PSU: (i know its very bad) : Zeus ZUS-FOR600S/600W
Last psu died today and i had to check if my components are okay so i got this current PSU, i was wondering what PSU should i buy next for around 100euros
Thank you all so much. Sorry for bad spelling. Cheers.

15 hours ago, Gorilla Warfare said:

So last nigh everything worked fine, but zeus psu that i listed sounded wierd, after 6 hours of gaming and stuff, my monitor displayed no signal, my keyboard and mouse went off and i lost sound on pc, but all coolers (on tower, gpu and cpu) still up and running, i dont know how to determine whats the issue and what should i do. For the record mobo and cpu are 3 months old and even ram, but gpu is used and i bought it 3 weeks ago. Thanks for helping tho. 

18 hours ago, zoa023 said:

because i have a problem with current PSU.

How did you get to this conclusion, and that it's not something else?

23 minutes ago, zoa023 said:

my monitor displayed no signal, my keyboard and mouse went off and i lost sound on pc, but all coolers (on tower, gpu and cpu) still up and running

This is not a PSU issue.

:)

thank you for your answers, i tried replacing my GPU because thats  the last part i bought and its used one, and then i see my 8pin for processor and mobo is not connected properly so now everything works fine, but still have to buy new PSU, thank you again.